Power abuse / unfair treatment

First Blood Gaming Forums Warcraft III General Discussion Power abuse / unfair treatment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shadow
    Participant

Hello all admins, i understand i have a bad reputation and that i am known to be somewhat of a troll and toxic person, HOWEVER, recently i havent been rude or insulting to any players. I have been using “general” chat to speak with players because that is apparently the place for open conversation. I havent been spamming or raging or insulting any players. Hyo repeatedly mutes me because he simply WANTS TO. Today multiple players were discussing how i “hack” in public games. I simply defending myself saying no i do not i only check to see if the games that pubs are hosting are HACKED. I was only explaining myself to defend from multiple players trolling me and making false accusations, and hyo just mutes me for 0 reason. Players in the chat are typing more than me too so he can not say this was dude to “spam”. I get that i am on a thin rope and any rule breaks will result in termination from the league, however, i am still a part of this clan and should be treated with equal respect. Constant power abusing and muting me for no reason is becoming extremely annoying. If there is a legit reason go for it but im tired of this. I do not need to post proof because all the messages are in the clans discord. I have been recruiting players for you guys and hosting fbg games trying to get more players and this is the respect i get. Hyo is clearly abusing his power because he has his own personal problems with me. If he doesnt like me typing he can just do something else but i am using general for what it is used for. I have seen the most nonsense offtopic rage and troll topics in the general chat, and no one has been muted before, so why me? stop ganging up on me and beating me up like this, i havent done a single thing wrong to be treated this way. Im already sure all you admins wont care because ofc its me shadow, but cmon show some consideration and be aware when unfairness is going on. I refuse to believe i am in the wrong this time because i am not, i am using the channel for what it is meant for. Letting me back into clan with strict conditions was fair, but that doesnt mean to treat me like a child and use commands on me just out of spite or personal feelings. This isnt a quality of an admin, the other day fantom and all of you were trolling antbug in general and even asked me to join in on it, and thats OKAY. but when im literally having a real discussion explaining myself i get muted. Someone please look into this and help me out, regardless of who i am, i am behaving right now and should be treated equally, thankyou!

Hyo

When you post a decent text, i might take you seriously ..

Anyways – Yes, your past is basically you coming on discord “Hey look at me, im changed, i wont flame or talk trash anymore”, and 1 minute later, there you are again – provoking/instigating/flaming fbg members, and talking nonsense/writing in all caps (spamming), so yes instead of letting you act like a 10 years old kid who doens’t get his daily sugar, i simply muted you.

Today you went from targetting jaypo for no reason, then went after how vosje can’t play more than X heroes (???), and afterwards started targetting the hosted maps, so .. Dunno, you tell me how you want anyone to take you seriously, when you say you wanna change, yet you keep acting the same.

Shadow
        Participant

ur not professional whatsoever, u insult me more than i ever do to anyone, ur saying im targetting maps LMFAO all i said was im not hacking im joining hacked maps on pubs, and u said im insulting tufu, go ask a regular person if that was an insult to tufu, that makes ZERO SENSE. how is telling u guys im joining hacked maps not on purpose taargetting maps, how is explaining to vosje i am of skilled after he said im not skillful targetting vosje, and how is telling jaypo hes not a new player and is probably smurfing targetting him. LETS BE REAL LMFAO UR MAKING IT ALL UP. any other player said any of those things u would not even care, in fact u might entertain it, jaypo himself said he doesnt feel insulted, ur sticking up for someone because i said he is “smurfing” go ask someone if thats grounds for mute or if thats toxic type. dont kid urself u know exactly what you are doing, i already got feedback i needed and multiple players said you have been power abusing since ENT, so simply i will not speak with you anymore hyo, u make little things i do into huge situations then act like im causing problems, nothing i said was insulting to anyone and any admin can clearly see that.

Hyo

Well if you got any complaint to post on me, feel free to.

On a sidenote – Your behaviour is still exactly the same as when you first got unvouched, so i’d start thinking on changing it (some members have been complaining about you).

Closing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Power abuse / unfair treatment’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          April 2024
          M T W T F S S