PV-Serb[HoaR]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ReDRuM
    Participant

Placeholder from ENT

uncie
      Participant

Skilled and nice player, ez support

ReDRuM
        Participant

Feedback which I personally received is mixed up. I guess everyone is saying that you are a nice guy.

Skillwise it’s an up and down because you are not focused on games, telling stories about everything while playing. That was also feedback I received and I can agree on that.

Try to stay focused and also ask for advice if you are not sure.

Anda and myself decided on the same as for Zinzin, we extend your trial until NYE and we will have a closer look on your games.

Best
          ReDRuM

thegreatMOAMOA
          Participant

!support
            Good builder and cool guy

I still have to make some reservations because I see some remaining issues about when you push and when you ob, try to watch closer what your teamates build to know the levels you need to carry with ob or to know when you actually just need push and feed them
            and take care with the greedy overpush

nikzor1321
            Participant

!Support very easy to give advice, takes feedback very lightly. Adapting more and more.
              My feedback is to always look what ur teammates is doing and adapt to what u need etc.
              Push on time and stuff!
              all in all good builder and nice guy!

nikzor1321
              Participant

watch* – not what

Meshtar
                Participant

Support. Has things to learn yet, but he has gotten noticeably better since he joined and his attitude is simply amazing.

Speedyrowky
                  Participant

!support for his behaviour and his mentality !! you might do some stuff better sometimes, but np you are a funny guy and you communicate.

Morning
                    Participant

!support this nigga, can sometimes be pure retardo as others said, but that happens very rarely. Overall decent mind for the game, friendly, communicative, and willing to learn and talk.

ReDRuM
                      Participant

Accepted.

PV-Serb
                        Participant

To be honest I did not expect to be handed this award. First of all I would like to thank yolostyle for being a warrior of the world. After that come thegreatMOlester who is altho a tker (worse player in the league) a good person – still has to learn a lot from the pros, Speaking of the pros I have to say i learned from the best: Aids in space is the real winner of the season, uncie the true capitano and ofc stathis the best ob tker in the league. Thank you so much again for this award and RRRRR <3

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Donate
                        Clan FBG Events
                        May 2024
                        M T W T F S S