Quail for FBG LTD Admin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Quail
    Participant

Discord name: Quail
      Warcraft 3 Battletag: Quail#21400
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD): FBG LTD
      Introduction:
      Hi guys, I see you have some troubles with finding enough time to review new trials and all i want do is help out.

Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: No admin experience, on the other hand i play for a long long time now ltd and played here at FBG from the first days on. Im familiar with all rules, with many people and know how it feeld to be a trial (was lihl trial for a long time)

All in all i think i can help good enough

Additional information:

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Anda.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Anda.
      Quail
      Participant

Well i gonna add some more information, this seems a bit withouth any expression. In the first days of FBG i wasnt the friendliest guy towards others and microed others fast and didnt have much faith. After a while and after many hours spending at FBG i realized how good it feels to simply help other people by providing information or help them ingame with build suggestions and so on.

I like to help people in any aspect and i belive im able to do this in a neutral, unbiased way. All i can say is i always try to solve problems by speaking a lot. Sometimes im getting triggerd, but im aware of this shouldnt happen, when i be admin. And it shouldnt be a big deal. however i would love to give it a try and I am already happy when i can ban niko for one time

Anda

Accepted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S