Quail vouch request for a second chance

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Vouch Requests Denied Quail vouch request for a second chance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Quail
    Participant

Hello Lihlers,

i try to fit my thoughts into some short words and would appreciate if you take your time to read through it, first i do miss playin ltd a lot tbh and want to play here and then, not that much as before, but just when i find some time i really want play some games and chill. i am fully aware my past out was not glorious in any way and im fully aware too that some of you guys wont be happy to see me back. All i can say is i deeply regret what happend that night and to all were involved i apologize honestly.

In the case you give me a second chance, i do promise here to even set my ego to another level then before while playin lihl. In the last days of my trial i was felt handled really disrespectul and it ended up in fighting with a couple of players, which i do regret a lot. It might sounds strange for you as my words were like “im not gonna play again and sth like that” but i would love to give it another try and would be thankful if u give me a chance.

At this point i mean i will put my ego on another level, means i try not feeling attacked and accept all help and views that are said during trial, regardless how people talk as good as its possible. And yes that night were i canceled lihl was not good, but to resolve misunderstandings: I never said i have an emergency. I do remember that game, it was late at night and i was tired and really in a bad mood. We started a game where i mixed vet (maybe meat but idk) with a unit i dont remember, which seemed to be a must play for my roll. It ended up in hard fighting in my team and i just couldnt beared it and asked for draw at lvl 3. I do know it was a bitch move and all i can say and ask for is to think about maybe u have been in a similar situation aswell or sth like that and i really hope we can forget about that silly move. As i remember Stathis, Ace, Emil, 7years, Wezy, speedyrow were in that game and well sorry 🙂

A reason why a i left that night was, cause i really didnt felt people trust each other here at Lihl and i was just highly frustrated. I mean all i want to say is i could have tried to get out the situation somehow, but i didnt want to betray anyone or lie.

I for myself can just say, i nearlly always tried to listen to my mates and follow advices. In case were i was really unsure about the given advice or i felt people tried to played my roll as their own i couldnt follow all advices and needed to make decisions by my own. I just lost control many times when others try really to play your own roll as theirs. That would be part of my new beavior, or my trying to behave new to accept that advices and deal with them with better communicaton and yes i do admit especially my last days were petty bad and i showed a really bad behavior, i hope you can understand it somehow and maybe even forget about them, i know you might not, but all i can ask for is this.

I talked with Anda, Hyo and Redrum and they suggested me to just try a new vouch and see how people do react and see later how to progress. So i can only say another time i would appreciate if you could get me another chance.

Always feel free to write me here or via discord to explain things or whatever questions you have.

Best regards
      Quail

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by ReDRuM.
      PV-Serb
      Participant

!support

Jamo
        Participant

support 2nd chance

thegreatMOAMOA
          Participant

!nosupport
            I truly believe your good intentions and I think fucking up once like the fake emergency or idk what exactly happened cuz i wasn’t here, can happen to anyone, I never noticed any disrespectfull beheviour from you during your trial not considering this special case. But I have to nosupport for the lack of skill, starting a trial with a lack of skill is no huge problem, we have a lot here in this case atm, I judge mostly on the improvment during trial, and I saw you for example leaking lvl 9 with 1050 value ea because of wrong placement (not pulling good the wall with some t1 built on the 3rd lane after the wall making ur ea surrouned quickly) after something like mb 2 month of trial, with almost same wrong placement as the start of your trial.
            And I still have doubts about a significant improvment if you get another trial. Having a lane managed by the others never feels good for anyone, neither for the player getting controled nor for the playerS who control him.

epicdeath
            Participant

1. I disagree with you about this ‘trust issue’ in lihl. Every fully vouched player has proven that they can consistently play well within lihl’s environment and therefore the vast majority of unsolicited advice is given with regards to improving the gamestate for the team rather than simply playing someone else’s line. There’s a major difference between wanting to win and communicating in order to better the chances of it and not trusting other’s opinions. Moreover if you’re going to make this claim which is essentially a veiled insult to all the players then I insist that you provide some form of evidence to show its a recurrent issue rather than an occasional occurrence.

To me it feels like you’re projecting your own shortcomings as a player on the league as a whole, labelling advice as control and your own mistakes as the result of what you’ve essentially described as too much help. I grant you that if three other people are giving different advice then its not possible to follow all three ways of playing but its still your responsibility to have your own plan and your own understanding of the gamestate and analyse each piece of advice against this understanding in order to determine how you’re going to proceed.

There are different ways to play every roll and the vast majority of them have some level of reasoning and upside to them, a decision that doesnt end up paying off for your lane individually doesnt mean it wasn’t a good decision in the specific game.

2. Yes, everyone’s been in a similar situation to you, myself included. They either fucked up and want out or feel that the game is over and continuing is a waste of time. Everyone else I’ve seen has either rq and accepted the consequences or played the game forward, often just following the person/people that still want to play on. While neither of these can be considered ‘ideal’ neither option is as disrespectful and downright dishonest as your way of handling the situation. Instead of either of these you decided that, since you’re better than everyone else, it was the right thing to insist on a draw so that you could save both your elo and your ego at the detriment of 7 other people. All I can say is this is too far below my personal standard to ever want to see you back in lihl.

This also wont be the last time you find yourself in similar situations, I dont trust you to act differently going forwards, especially if you end up being fully vouched and feel your position in lihl is secure. Every noshow/dc/draw request will seem suspicious from you and I don’t think that you’ll deal with it well and I suspect you’ll blame lihl for treating you unfairly again rather than taking an introspective glance at why people may feel this way. I can’t be sure this will be the case but I have evidence to suggest it will be and none to suggest it wont.

3. I fully agree with Moa, skillwise you’re nothing impressive and from what I’d seen I doubt you’d have passed your first trial. To me it seems that there’s many downsides to vouching you and really few upsides seeing as you didnt show the skill or potential of someone like Moa himself to the point where the league as a whole benefits from him playing there.

!nosupport

Achillesgr
              Participant

!support

Emi1
                Participant

I had a couple of days to think about how i feel about this request.
                  When this guy was handed trial, there was some concerns regarding behaviour, if i remember correct. And the bullshit move he pulled was a huge disrespect to the community and those who supported his request. I was in the mentioned game, and i felt so betrayed and lied to.
                  He was given a chance back then to prove the doubters wrong. All he did was confirm them.
                  On top of that i think he showed no/very little improvement skillwise.

So clear !nosupport from me.

Ace_of_Spades
                  Participant

At the end we talking about a trial no?. Im up for a second chance and see if the lesson has been learned.

!support

Tin
                    Participant

!support

nikzor1321
                      Participant

!nosupport

Legionaire
                        Participant

!support

Krocis
                          Participant

According to experience especially skillwise !nosupport

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Krocis.
                            hunomiai
                            Participant

!support

ReDRuM
                              Participant

After having a vote in Discord / here you barely got 50% excluding the votes from mods.

What bothered us the most was that you barely improved while your 2/3 month of trial while your attitude was also not the best.

Vocuh request denied.

Quail
                                Participant

So be it. Thx for all who participated here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • The topic ‘Quail vouch request for a second chance’ is closed to new replies.
                                Donate
                                Clan FBG Events
                                May 2024
                                M T W T F S S