Quail vouch request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Quail
    Participant

Hi guys, I ask for another chance to get a trial.

Since my last denial I spent time to think about the feedback I got and tried to implement it in my play.

For some days now I call whenever I can in my team and after not so good games in the beginning, I would say it turned out to be more or less fine, also I try to kc all games to improve skills there.

However, all I can say is the tk plays I did on my last trial I am aware of and I am pretty sure these things won’t happen again.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by thegreatMOAMOA.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by n1ll3.
      Quail
      Participant

some more replays

thegreatMOAMOA
        Participant

game 1 : ship

Roll : skeleton, egg gateguard ship aod
          team : ygg, egg malf ygg, hydra
          2 OB lanes in your team, you ask the malf guy not to start ygg because you need some push in your team indeed.

Your roll is super interesting but it’s a TRAP because it has really bad dps
          You first want to yolo it, because your team have bad push, then you change your mind and say “fuck it i’ll go pd'” and change your mind again yoloing it.
          PD ship is for sure a bad option (no dps level 7) huge OB weak hold 7 into weak hold 10
          gateguard is no option (terrible synergy with ship, death level 5)
          In my opinion, the only DPS unit I see which is usually underated with ship is skeleton archer, any ranged dps units have better potential when ship is your frontline, fire archer have high attack speed which synergies good with low attackspeed ship to finish creeps (level 5, even level 6, level 2, and decent dps level 7-10)
          Anyway you went ship 3/0, risk level 2 with ship egg, upgraded ship level 3, dark mage level 5 575 val leaking 5 birds 5 and 5 golems level 6, another big ship level 8, dm level 9
          you killed 0 boss level 10 with 7/4 2 big ship 1 small 2 dm egg, but did the best level 15 with a 0 deav value setup (rr into griffin)

Many things to say about this game. You obviously didn’t have specific idea of how to play it but to be honnest, nobody would have the whole early game setup in mind from level 1 : You placed skeleton level 2, change your mind and sell it to build egg instead so you can reach big ship level 3, if west send level 2, your team leak 40 or more to king, and your lane would leak 20 creeps against a furb (ygg with 2 t1 would leak 10 creeps or more vs furb ; sea giant and malf clear bad)
          with fire archer or darkmage level 2 you can clear your lane, that was the play.
          Level 4 you are not sure to hold but your big ship is almost full HP mid
          You add a darkmage for level 9 and push into 7/4 during 9, you should have push earlier, you would leak a really few creeps maximum during 9 not building.
          You stayed /4 for level 10, your team was really bad this level but adding a small ship didn’t do much to hold better since you don’t have dps in your setup

Decent game overall considering how much a trap is this roll, you did really decent level 5 and level 6 with low value (575) and all your team needed from you was decent push, which you did.
          Darkmage helped you to hold decent 5-6 but overall I would say to NEVER upgrade ship before level 7 (small ship is always better)

Game 2 : VET
          you place some ogres and 2 tribes (good) from a tk roll and rr into peewee servant sprite sea giant
          Your team has turret yolo, some mav crawler yolo and red is OB
          anyway no matter your team rolls you must yolo this game, sea giant is no option considering your adds, it would end up no push no hold 7-10
          So you keep 2 ogre and veteran yolo the rest.
          Keeping 2 ogres is really good, better hold vs warriors, better hold level 2, freehold level 3 with 2 vet 2 ogre against no send, great synergy level 6.
          You are slighlty overbuild this way level 4 (510) but it doesn’t matter since you add jsut a sprite 590 level 5 and holds (which setup anti 9, vet weakness) you add a peewee level 6 : 615 val and leak 2 golem only, you push to the limit, hold level 8 with 2 more vet, close hold 9 with sea giant, thank to the sprite you did from level 5. Up hdyra level 10 to damage.
          Midgame you go for hydra tb and rr into ghost and you rape.

Not much to say, perfect game, those 2 ogres and the sprite synergies perfect with your vet yolo.

Game 3 : aqua specter sprite necro ship seer roll.
          Team is butcher OB, aqua, aqua
          You decide to play your roll the toxic way : start ship into necro, and I’m completly fine with this, this is a curry roll with 0 dead value, your only weakness is warriors.
          You stay 2/0 to get your necrolyte level 3 if they skip 1-2, which is good.
          they send level 2 and you are mid against dino.
          you add a sprite level 3, which is OB and won’t help you any level in early game since you are going for holder.
          It’s not dead value in a 15 game tho, which is fine, I think 1 or 2 specter was better option. But I’m not sure if 1 specter would hold.
          You expect a 4 send because they don’t upgrade king level 3, you go for necrolyte and OB the rest for level 7 with 5/1.
          They send furbmit 7 and you are mid, weak mid.
          I dislike your level 7 setup : big ship small ship necrolyte and necro.
          Necro is really weak value unit, on level 7 and 10 it doesn’t do much, i think the 2 small ship 2 necrolyte was a better set up for level 7.
          You leak 1 boss level 10 against a huge send and you are mid 15 with a 0 dead value setup (tb ships necro)

Decent game.

Game 4 : engi disc priso hr spawn
          your team : aqua ship, engi, necro ghoul sprite cyb.

I watched the early game 3 times because I really didn’t know what to think about this game.
          Usually I don’t comment about calls because I think it’s not important for LIHL but this game I have to.
          You start 3/0 disc, call str8 5 because your team is bad 5, which is true : aqua engi sprite ghoul are huge RIP 5.
          Since your call is 5 you play 3/0 disciple level 3, you don’t wanna sell level 3 the t1 you placed level 2 to reach 4/0, usually you can but since you don’t get any income form straight 5 call it’s fine I guess.
          You push 4/0, add another tier 1 level 4 and bank like 130 gold.
          You got a freescout from level 2, see privateer army, which confirms your 5 call, level 4 the engi lane is somehow 390 val, leaks pretty much half lane, you get a lot of feed from this, and east send 5 also, scout ghoul sprite, aqua, obvious leaks from engi and disciple.
          You get a spawn level 5 and sell a t1 to get a prisoner, I have no idea what you planned to build with 130 gold banked level 4 and such a roll if you didn’t get so much feed from the engi lane.
          You leave a gap between disc and spawn which is fine placement for level 7 and do prisoner side of the spawn which I dislike, I think it should be behind spawn.
          Anyway you eat their 5 send, and aqua ship is mid also.
          East is mola and burn 3 heals on 5.
          You are mid level 7 and call 12, good call, and win race 12

I am really confused with the 130 gold you banked level 4, I think if you planned to be holder 5-7 you should have just 4/1 2 disciple spawn, the outcome is good considering the feed level 4 from engi.
          I dislike dragon level 7 in general but considering you didn’t clog and your team had no holder 7 or 5 I guess it’s the right play even if it’s a really bad setup after 7.

Good/weird game :p

That was good enough for me, we already talked about this some months ago and the main issue I saw on your replays is the same, a good game plan level 1, I saw you hesitating a lot on what to build, especially the dm egg ship aod game. The worse mistake from all I saw here was ship + egg level 2 when your team is totally trash level2, against a send 2 game would be over, the reason of this mistake is that you didn’t know level 1 what you would do level 2-3 (you first place skeleton, then sell it, then build egg, then type “info 2” to see what you reach on level 3 and at the end you didn’t notice that your teacompeltly die level 2) You had to start 2/0 that game or be sure the ygg would go for gateguard level 2.
          It was a trap roll so I don’t blame much but keep your efforts on your build gameplan during your trial.

GL

n1ll3
          Participant

!accepted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S