Ragequit Krocis

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ThanoS
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:ThanoS
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Krocis
      Violated Rule(s):Ragequit
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information:
      1 heal up, no need king on 10. they leak hard to king. possibly making it 2 heals up.
      7years and Huno both agree, that he rages all game and its most likely RQ.
      Sad that players like this can blame it on ‘DC’
      Maybe worth a look. No honour here.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by epicdeath.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by epicdeath.
      Attachments:
      epicdeath
      Participant

I will drop the quote from anda in #lihl announcements

We will not ban people as of now when there is no reconnection tool available and reforged is unstable as fuck.
        Have to trust in the fair play attitude, everybody is annoyed by the random dcs so i hope nobody will make it even more annoying willingly.
        Even if some dcs look suspicious, i dont feel its reasonable to start handing out penalties when there is simply a great other explanation… bnet is a bitch atm. I disconnected like 3-4 times now from the game while still being in voice and inet stable… what can you do rly.
        If theres demand for a dc penalty fix , make a suggestion in the rule channel and we can discuss if the community wants some kind of action taken. Keep in mind that players that have problems with disconecting will be less active. Its simply a matter of deciding if you care for the elo or you care for a smany people participating in the community as possible. If somebody dcs every 2nd game, i trust they are clever enough to stop signing until they have an idea how to fix their problems.

Request denied.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Ragequit Krocis’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S