Ragequit

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bens0nFCSP
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Bens0nFCSP
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Eld3r
      Violated Rule(s): dont ragequit
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 7
      Additional Information:

They were far behind, -1 lvl 2 , then they failsent lvl 5, then we went full lvl 7 , he got king and didnt control him and just quitted. After that, he said he dced, but i really doubt that is true.
      Eld3r, u improved your behaviour big time during the last months, but i know u are a guy, who sometimes looses his temper, so I cant believe, that you really disconnected there.
      Since there is no gproxy anymore, we should discuss situations like this and I am scared, if you dont give penalties for this, ppl will more and more do things like this and just said they disconnected.
      In my opinion, this was so obvious win, we should even get elo for this and eld3r needs to be punished!
      well all ppl left after he quitted, so you can say, they agreed to a draw?

Please dont take it personal, I just want justice and make sure ppl dont imitate, cause that would effect the playing experience in a bad way.

Peace and luv,

Ben

Attachments:
      ReDRuM
      Participant

I was in that game too. And yes they were far behind and it was a clear win already.
        eld3r sent me a DM right after his dc where he stated that he dced (at that time he was still ingame). I know he has some problems with the provider and 3second disconnects (he also used Gproxy at ENT a lot) which result in leaving the game in BNet.
        I highly doubt this is a ragequit as he dced in clear wins for him too.

I will have to talk to Anders if we can implement some command for +3 / -18 elo dcs but this is at the moment not the case and we didn’t implement any rule for dcs yet.
        Therefore it would just be unfair against eld3r to punish him.

For the future you are totally right: Will have to implement actions on this.

However, this request is processed without further action.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Ragequit’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S