re-apply

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    thizz
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:7 years in lihl
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Discord account:thizz/thizzordie
      BattleTag on Bnet:thizzordie
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: almost everyone in lihl

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by wikarn19.
      • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by wikarn19.
      wikarn19

Your roll: gnoll/geo/icetroll/true pirate/wyvern/aod
        You go for cw with 2 gnolls for 1 with geo to cover level 2. They come level 2 and you push everything. You add ice troll for level 4 and wyvern level 5 with 7/2. You send 5 and so does the enemy, you almost full clear with 630 value. You goal the enemy and they have mola.
        Game is pretty much over by now. You played well and did everything you had to. Push timings were good. Only thing I would consider to do differently is to push 7/3 during 5 since the enemy has mola and there is a lot of time. Instead you try to hold/damage 7 with 7/2 and you full clear with true pirate on 7. Enemy dies there.

Your roll: Rat/warlock/gateguard/prisoner/harlos/sg
        I watched this game and you played well, some things i would want you to change is to drop harlot on 5 and reroll free. There was nothing in your roll to keep for later(maybe warlock for 10) and also push 7/2 for 7 instead of 7/1, you already had a holder and the enemy had 1 heal(they die if they send), pushing 7/2 increases your lumber production a lot, it also increases your fatness for later. With 7/2 you always atleast fullclear on 7 with your deadvalue which is enough.

Very nice game which you carry with a weakish roll.

You drop 2 geo and cpt and reroll into cw no adds. I kinda speedrun this game but i saw that you knew your role within your team and what to do. Sad your roll got fed but you did the best you could with it.

From my judgement i think you’re good enough to deserve a trial based on these replays. GL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S