Re-trial Victian

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TheVictian
    Participant

Hello,

since my first lihl trial got denied because of inactivity I thought I give it another shot since I am more active again now. As far as I been told I didn’t get denied because of lack of skill and was told I can reapply whenever I find more time to play. So here I am.

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: FBG, about 1.5 years or smth now
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Discord account: Victian, RedesignRaider
      BattleTag on Bnet: Victian
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: all the regular playing guys there should know me by now

Also please attach some replays so we can analyse your current skill level

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
      • This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
      • This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by moduca.
      TheVictian
      Participant

Think its decent game that shows I can adept to game state. I saw we needed cover on 1. So I started 2 0 malf. After eating warts I decided to risk 3 and become strong holder on 4,5,6,7 so we can keep resending and fuck them. Only mistakes I see was misscounting heals on them (but in my defense I was doing pull ups and pushups in-between rounds) and messing up my math for 10. Should ve not upped the ts on 9 and just wait for how much gold I reach. I didn’t wanna do that in case they send 9, but looking back I guess I eat 9 send anyway even if I keep 260 gold.

Klaa.Hoebell
        Participant

I often had problems with Victian, but overall he is a useful player. Without judging the past, I would support him

TheVictian
          Participant

Don’t bother with a lengthy reply. Pituca alrdy told me council doesn’t want me in lihl. So no need to waste any more time on it. Just close this thread.

moduca

Denied by Council.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Re-trial Victian’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S