reading is

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    readingissorry
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: readingisfun
      Ban reason: “flaming admins, poor behavior”
      Why you should be unbanned:
      Hello, how are you? I hope this finds you well. I was banned for claiming a specific admin was a monkey. The reason for my name-calling was because the admin in question spam unpaused. The pause was due to the fact that my shadow demon abandoned the trilane to jungle 4 minutes in (this is reflected in niglet’s ban). The shadow demon perhaps could have gotten really farmed if I let him jungle, I don’t know I’ve never tried it, perhaps spam shadow poison and stack? As captain, i can only be blamed. I understand admins should not be flamed.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by aimskjs.
      Participant

The first pause lasted for around 1 minute 40 seconds, during which time your team was flaming each other in all chat. Since I didn’t want things to escalate, I warned your teammate’s to follow caps orders and resumed the game. You started to protest, so after 50 seconds, I paused the game again. This pause lasted 3 minutes, and again, nothing was achieved instead of flame.

You can check these times in the chat log I sent you for that game. Pauses are not an opportunity for you guys to flame each other in all chat. Your shadow demon was hell bent on not returning to lane anyways. If people are not following cap’s orders then they will be banned, but you need to relax and try to talk to your team AND admins calmly.

aimskjs
        Participant

He had done very good until this game. He agreed with me that admins are not deserved to get flamed. He was just upset with magicniglet who ruined his game. He apologized 1010 and other admin for his disrespectful language and promised it won’t happen again. The ban is reduced to 1 day.

Processed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘reading is’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S