reapply sebas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sebas32832
    Participant

hi
      i would like to reapply in lihl.

Here are my 4 last games played.

Sebas

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Hyo.
      Sebas32832
      Participant

mw egg spitt yolo

Colombiano
        Participant

!support

uncie
          Participant

I support meow meows owner . He ready for a new chance (even though his lists are inconceivably bad)

MonkeyTown
            Participant

Sebass lihl vouch req 7/12/21
              MW-Spit-yolo
              You play mw start with: mine, egg, mw,priest,harlot wc
              Your team: ygg start with: specre, carion, malf, necro, ts, ygg
              agua start with: parrot, agua, ice troll, overseer,ts, steamroller
              disc start with: spectre,carion, phantom, ywd, disc, dp

You only have 1 holder in your team and you start 140 with 4/0. Either 3/0 with egg or that is fine cuz your team doesn’t rip lvl 1 that hard. You know you need to push. You add 2x egg + 1 mine for lvl 2 and you take your free reroll. I understand that it is a weak roll but the roll can work a lot in a chaos game where you can survive 5 with a sky dragon. But since your team doesn’t send 1+2 I understand the reroll but why not reroll lvl 1 to explore what you can contribute for the team?
              Your reroll: bone warrior, carion, raider, tree of travel, grizzly, guardian of death. You send lvl 3 and you luckily have not received any send. You add spitter + bone warrior lvl 3 and take a heal. Pushing 6/1 and adding carion for 4. Enemy sends lvl 5 and you are 580 6/2 with 2 spitters. You have no mid, immolation and you burn 1 heal. 6/3 for lvl 6 due to king gold and dm add, leaking 8 units with 670 value. You send full 7, enemy sends furmit. Your ygg player is finally mid and saves the heal while east goes -3. You add tree of time for lvl 8 and a carion since you cleared decent on 7 so you are 7/4 1k value lane but you leak 9 units. Why would you ever want a tree of time for lvl 8 when you lower your value for hold 10 during that level? Always add spitters to the max to clear the level so you can add tree of time for lvl 9 to hold 9. You push /5 during 8 and build rest to dmg 10. You do nice dmg for 10 and leak 2 boss on low hp vs panda warlock send. You push /6 after 10. After level 11 you take your 50 reroll and you get necro/dp. OP combo with your dm +tot setup. Both teams send 17 and you win race, no one was mid.
              Rating: I think this is a very weak game where you struggled to choose your roll in your team. If you want to start 4/0 with that roll I think it was better to keep it and yolo to the max with a chaos game or reroll lvl 1 to explore your options while placing 2 mw + egg. Rerolling on lvl 2 with 2 mw 2 eggsacks is weak cuz you can not overbuild to hold any early lvls nor can you push to the max for a possible cheap sky dragon 5 hold if you don’t get lucky on a good roll. You have to be decisive. I could also not understand your team decisions. Teal went for ygg+ ranged combo where he covers nothing early while he can add 1 malformation to be stronger on 3-4. Disciple player did ob 4 but not ob 5 when he is best clearer of the 3 yolos. Your lane was lucky on no early send and the reroll was a 10 hold potential after 3 but you failed on lvl 8. If you stayed /4 with spitters for 8 and tot for 9 you would be mid on 10. I rate this 5/10.

Replay_2021_12_02_2358.w3g

You play: ghoul start with: aco, ghoul, sprite, polar, nm, guardian
              Your team: agua start with: eng, agua, sprite, necro, zombie, sea giant
              prisoner+inf with: spectre, ghoul, gategaurd, necro, knight, neo
              egg+ship with: parasite, egg, bottom, heli, ship, flamebeard
              You have a weak roll which can yolo nicely when risk 3 and it would be decent roll to play with chaos game. Placement is good with sprite on second spot in front of ghoul but I wouldn’t place the aco there because it seems like a good polar placement spot for later. For level 3 you place polar and reroll into skeletor, ranger, gategaurd, ywd, zombie, dp. You add ranger from reroll so you are 420 value
              I would not reroll this early in game because you need to yolo this to stay alive without putting the max risk on 3 with 4/0. As previous review I don’t get why you reroll on lvl 3 when you can place and rr on lvl 1 to explore what your team needs. Both team send lvl 3 and you leak 4 creeps+furb so you got lucky. Enemy leaks 25 to king with privateer mid. The trap in this build is that you can not hold 4 on low value. If you stayed on your first roll and played full sprite + aco on 3 you could mid 4 with same value and add polar for 5 to make a sexy yolo. Now you are kinda stuck inbetween and you add a ranger for lvl 4 leaking 6 creeps. In this case it was fine because you pro leak to send 5. You add zombie and skeletor to transition to 10 hold I think? Privateer is mid 5 again and they leak 16 to king, you scout thornmail.
              You get a magnataur for 6 which is good call cuz you expected a send. Being big mid and kill 19 creeps mid. You stay 7/1 for 7 upping zombie and adding dm+ ranger. Good call cuz you are now highest value of your lanes. You are big mid lvl 7 vs furmit whelp. You are -3 vs -4 after lvl 7. You end up 2075 value 7/3 with 2 butchers 1 dm being full lane mid. East eats 10 and survives. You push /6 cuz no one really pushed before 10. Both teams send 15 and you win race because you are big mid.

Rating: Personally I am not a fan of your reroll timings but it actually worked out pretty good this game. You got lucky lvl 3 and transitioned nicely from 4/0 yolo into 7/1 hold 7, 7/3 hold 10 , 7/6 carry 15 while pro leaking 4 for a 5 send. I rate this 8/10.

LastReplay-1.w3g

You play: mw+rider with rider, egg, mw, mudmen, alchemist, neo
              Your team: Lod with ent, egg, harpy, prisoner, cyborg, lod
              lod with tuskar, egg, phantom, overseer, alchemist, lod
              cw with specre, geo, gategaurd, heli,knight minotaur.
              You push 4/0 lvl 1. I think it is pretty risky because both your lod players have weak rolls to hold 7-10 and you have pretty decent roll to clear 7. It is fine but since you probably aren’t sending early staying 3/0 is fine also. You king up on 1. Placement of riders is good so they don’t get sniped. You full risk all lvls and enemy sends on 4. You leak 15 creeps with 430 value but you luckily sniped the bo. Blue lod is small mid and you leak 28 to king while getting a free scout. You are 7/1 540 mid lvl 5 which is sexy. You send 6, make east king leak 47 with 1 mid and you get immolation scout. You stay 7/1 to clear 7 because you have thornmail and your lod lanes pushed. That is a good decision. Your placement on 7 is perfect with 2 egg/2mw/ 1 blaster/3 riders, 1010 value. You leak 4 creeps + sends vs furmit whelp whelp dt and your riders didn’t get sniped at all. Just before lvl 7 started you rerolled into parrot, ranger, watcher, pirate, druid, pd. Since the lod+prisoner rerolled his roll to give up his second lod this is a good decision. You are only mid lvl 10 with 7/3. Both team send 15, you are not mid lvl 15 with 4k value but your team did good and you win.
              Rating: Strong early game into clear 7 and mid-10. OP placement but u lost me with your lvl 15 build. 3 ascendants when your lane fully lacks frontline. Would definitely be better to get a second pd at least. I don’t like that you fully risk the early levels when you have no chaos game and no real 7 holders while you have hold potential in your lane. If you rip on 1 or 3 you are already a dead lane with no future. It worked out for this game so I rate this 7/10.

Overall: You are a seasoned 1200+ veteran and you have many games under your belt. You have good knowledge of the game and if we give you this lihl trial I hope that you play seriously because I also have seen many weak games from you while doing other vouch request analysis. On your last trial you received feedback that you did many 2/0 lvl 3 yolos and now it seems that you want to show the opposite by doing 4/0 starts. Personally, I like to see some stability in your play because risking fully with king ups on 1 and no real holder can be a pain in the ass. Good luck on your trial.

Hyo

Accepted

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘reapply sebas’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              March 2024
              M T W T F S S