Reapply

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Karaoke
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      – FBG, lihl trial

Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Discord account:
      – Karaoke#4036

BattleTag on Bnet:
      – Karaoke#2973

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      – Moa,root,1337(nikz),wikarn, Incognito aka rum, Striker, Pablo, apetown, bulgarian dou, Hitsu and mb more dunno

Any additional information that you would like to provide:
      – would like to reapply

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      viruskiril
      Participant

!sapport

dpteacher

NM Yolo Game:

You roll mediocre roll and drop phantom + 3 ents. I think dropping either two phantoms only or 5 ents only was by far a better choice since the mix wouldn’t fit well. You rr into another medriocre roll and decide to play nm, cancel 3. wisp in the last three seconds. I think the choice to play nm is fine here since you didn’t drop either 5 ents or two phantoms.
          Your team sends lvl 2 and you decide to push to 4/0 which is good since you have crab in your pocket (if u don’t reach 2. Nm). Nevertheless you are lucky u get the required gold through selling t1 for a second nm.

You full push into 4 leaving 2 nm pretty open to be killed but you found yourself with pretty lucky aggro so you barely cleared. I think taking this risk was ok since you had a really good push of 6/2 for a followed leak from enemy team and lvl 5 send from both teams. You send furmitmit since your team seems to agree to send furmits and add a ywd. Placement so far is good, I would have placed the t1 more behind but its totally fine.

You get 2 bo’s and your lane manages to get enough gold for 6/3 which you instantly take – great job. Your team gets barely away with 1 heal , but with a much much greater push resulting in big incomes and a good setup for later game. Since you have carrys in your team you decide to push to 7/5 after lvl 6 which is a good decision since your job this game is to push.

Your team sees two semi holders and still decides to send (kinda full send since you and yellow push late) which is a huge mistake. Your team loses all heals, enemy team has still 3 heals and a good setup for level 10.

After 7 you get much gold and you decide to add another nightmare, which is in my eyes a mistake since its only worth in early game and wont help further game. I think dropping some locks and rr’ing was the choice to go and see how can you develop your lane from there. It was also clear you leak a lot lvl 8 , so its pointless to add another nightmare, rather look for better anti 10 or late game units.

Your team went king at 8 which is a great choice since you somehow need to survive their lvl 10 send with shockwave and no hold potential except green. You push to 7/7 which is fine since with your units it wouldn’t make any difference to add locks. Your team leaks 8 bosses and loses the game.

Overall the build and placement was kinda good. But I think you missed a good opportunity to carry the game with a) great calls which I expect from LIHL players (sending into their team makes no point for me after all those scouts) and b) rr’ing level 8 for maybe get lucky rolls, which allows you to stay low and do more damage on level 10 to barely get away from losing a heal lvl 10.
          I rate this yolo game 7/10 . Smaller building mistakes with a solid yolo play. I’d be happy to have you in my team.

Colombiano
          Participant

!ezsupport

moduca

Clown Pituca supports.

Juxx
              Participant

!support!

goldenpants
                Participant

support

wikarn19

Reviewed on voice.

Approved for trial, GLHF!

MonkeyTown
                    Participant

Denied

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • The topic ‘Reapply’ is closed to new replies.
                    Donate
                    Clan FBG Events
                    May 2024
                    M T W T F S S