RebelofCarnage – Vouch request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RebelofCarnage
    Participant

Attached a EA roll game. Vouch request #2
      Sorry that we’re 3v4. Nearly every game has a leaver. So trying to trial ihl to get some normal games.

Attachments:
      Morning
      Participant

Unfortunately me, and I think a lot of others don’t have the specific map version downloaded. As such we are not able to view the replay :s.

ReDRuM
        Participant

Since we all couldn’t watch this replay (due to map reasons), our old mod Epic watched it and commented. I copy paste his review:

– for level one should have added ent since the team was quite weak to warrior and ent is one of the better t1’s

– for 2 hard risk with 4/0 before level starts, i prefer to hold wisp 80-90% complete as lv2 starts and cancel if I get furb or more,
          playing like this its quite likely to miss the second EA 3

– gets lucky with just dino so np

– on 4 adds small archer behind
          1. its pretty unnecessary
          2. in front is better

– for 5 good push, 2 upped 2 small but bad positioning with both smalls behind and even one off the wall. You leaked 5 creeps due to the positioning error

– cyborg in front for 6… I really dont think its a good idea, understandable in a 3v4 to want to build up a bit but more ea’s would do better

– freehold 7 because they skip for some reason, they had holder and immola vs no holder and skip :s

– pretty awful call to resend commander, you saw hades/lod mid vs send 7 and saw aqua on 3. Calling in bnet pubs isnt easy but this was clearly a complete waste

– for level 8 you make an overseer. Not a good decision. If you want to hold 10 you should build small archers for 8 then drop and rr on 9/10
          if aren’t aiming for 10 hold you should either upg and ea for 8 cover or push before the level started since cyborg 3x ea and 3x small should hold/nearly hold 8

– for 9 you upgrade the overseer, again v bad decision. Upg overseer is rarely (basically never) a good decision so early in the game
          but you have both better units to build (archers) and only one melee unit that even benefits from the aura

– for 10 you upgrade the krogoth………………………… yeah not such a good call again. Krogoth is basically shit, you should have made archers and failing that basic tower knowledge should tell you that second cyborg is better than krog

– after 10 you reroll without dropping and go 7/6, gave is obviously over but considering that enemy team had reasonable push (4,5,5,6) and red/blue had pretty terrible builds in a proper game you’d want to aim for value as the only potential holder since early send is not an option for your team, also this push made you leak 11

– you also go 7/7

– for 13 you make butcher, bad decision against possible 14/15 sends butcher is extremely bad with medium armour on top of it being a generally subpar unit

– you make a second butcher on 14 where they send, enemy team even told you they send with about 15 seconds to go and you still keep it and dont sell to up the rest of your archers, all 3 people lean and you guys die with stomp 4 heals. That send was easily livable with you mid which you could have been with better build and gamesense

From reading his review: I can see that you didn’t improve enough since your last vouch request. I agree with epic that you lack basic knowledge about towers, builds and pushing. Currently you are not ready for lihl.

Vouch request denied.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘RebelofCarnage – Vouch request’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S