Redrum rulebreak over 120 delay, hectic’s classic power pause move 2-3 min.

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Ban Requests Processed Requests Redrum rulebreak over 120 delay, hectic’s classic power pause move 2-3 min.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MonkeyTown
    Participant

our Warcraft III username:MT
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:REdrum hectic
      Violated Rule(s):over 120 value delay, second army, afk pause from hectic
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):lvl 10 lvl 16
      Additional Information:

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Clickz.
      • This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Clickz.
      Attachments:
      Clickz

As it was discussed in-game: While, yes, there’s a rule against above 120g delay and prisoner technically breaks that limit, the 120g limit isn’t exactly there so we can’t have prisoner delay, but rather so we can’t have mermaid and polar. The rule should instead be that you cant have 130g or higher for this one niche case, but that’s largely irrelevant here.

Since redrum didn’t actually leak a single mid game level this cannot be considered delay since… well, it didn’t delay anything. When you did send on 17 he had already sold his prisoner so it couldn’t be an issue there either.

The truth is that the rules don’t fully reflect mine being built at spawn and we’re aware of that. So far it hasn’t been a major issue though since people for the most part use common sense. If you see any serious cases of abuse I hope you report it.

… and on the note of Hectic: yes, pausing mid-game is very annoying, but it didn’t seem to be more than a few minutes in this case.

If delays related to mine builds continue to be an issue we will make an announcement regarding it. Hope it makes sense

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S