Reid

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Juxx
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Reid
      Ban reason: Rage-quit
      Why you should be unbanned: “Ban reduction”

First off, I just wanted to say, I apologize for my behavior. This was supposed to be a normal game we had good chaos rolls, Elder called warriors and I look around everyone had good rolls for it also. I looked at blues lane and said “sell that dogshit and go disciple” he had a helicopter and 2 bone warriors on his lane. After saying this he said, “nah” and both myself and elder where in total shock, telling him to please start disciple because our plan was to warrior them. (All he had to do was to sell the helicopter and build a disciple with 2/0 push) We then ask him again to please go disciple, he responds saying “chill” and upgrades his dark mage. At this point in my head this guy is purposely trying to sabotage the game and after two players are telling him the right option of what to do. I then pause the game and ask the other team for a remake because I think that the entire game is going to end up like this where this guy is refusing to teamplay and cooperate with the team. I don’t think this has anything to do with “skill” because after the game he goes into LTD-Chat and claims that “I have the choice not to accept to be talked like that” Now where exactly did we talk “shit” about him or were even remotely toxic. He upgraded his dark mage in spite because we told him to start disciple. All I wanted was a fun game and it takes one player to ruin it when they refuse to play with the team. If you don’t want to play with your team, then go play public games or quiz games. People want FBG to be competitive then when LIHL players come into FBG to help teach and guide players to play the game correctly they shouldn’t have to get purposely trolled.
      I also don’t appreciate how Hyo handled the situation, when he had no information about what really happened. “Not really in the mood for your toxic shit anymore,” “Go out and chill,” “I don’t give a fuck what he start or not – I’m tired of people thinking they are entitled to rage quit then calling everything a joke,” “When they have done zero to be part of the solution,” “So if people want a ban, and mute, then so be it, not my problem anymore.” I think you could have at least not jumped to conclusions here, Hyo because what you said was pretty dick for no reason really.

I deserve my ban, but I just wanted to make some things clear.

1. I was not toxic whatsoever
      2. Elder and I both tried to fix this situation/help HelloMister out.
      3. I don’t deserve HelloMister going into LTD-Chat after telling everyone that I was toxic, when I was chill about the whole thing. (Other than leaving the game)
      4. I was muted by Hyo so I could not defend myself. (I also private messaged Hyo with no response about this)
      5. What he did was on purpose and has nothing to do with “Skill” this was a conscious decision he made after we told him the right play.
      6. After the game I tagged an LTD admin to ban me because I knew what I did was wrong, and I deserve a ban. (I thought rage quit was 96 hours not 168 hours)
      7. If we want to improve the quality of FBG games, then we should make new rules about people trolling on purpose.

At the end of the day, this is a team game and when someone is refusing to play with the team, I don’t want to play. When I see that someone is doing some “troll shit” on purpose it rubs me the wrong way because I want to have fun competitive games and I don’t think playing 3v4 is fun when someone on your team is purposely trying to team kill.

https://wc3stats.com/games/266044/chat

Attachments:
      Hyo

It’s not the first time you break the rules, and call FBG or the Admins a joke, cause it doens’t fit your view, so that’s my context.

There are different ways to handle building issues (may it be by giving advice, reporting, etc.), but leaving a game, asking for a ban, calling the league a joke, and then appealing the ban isn’t one of them

You can sit out the ban.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Reid’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S