Reid and Tranzkopp trolling

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    viruskiril
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: viruskiril
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Reid and Ranzkopp
      Violated Rule(s):
      Lets start with the game i start double fangooth to cover 1 , i also had carry 7 and 10 potential with fire and spitters, the reason i cover 1 is because i see slave lane and cw lane and we would rip 1, i was right, they send warriors and we leak 36 to mid, if i started solo fangooth we leak 50, 60+ to king.

Reid refuse to up king on level 4 and 5 , tranzkopp didnt kc 5 and let it auto didnt use a single stomp before we burned the 3rd heal, so i had to emergency take the king and use stomps, also i will show screenshot on level 5 they both kept 300+wood and not upgrading the king which is pure trolling
      I never kept them hostage because yolo never wanted to sell before i asked him on end of lvl 5or something then he said idm sell, which is very late in the game.

in the end they get mad i saved us on lvl 1, leaking 60 to king on 1 = 99%+ lost game i did my best to give us a chance.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Bens0nFCSP.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Bens0nFCSP.
      viruskiril
      Participant

REPLAY

Attachments:
        viruskiril
        Participant

I also forgot to mention they were sending dinos on lvl 7

ranzkopp
          Participant

that psychopath insults me in the title allrdy xD, rly says it all.

feel free to ban me i really dont care, i was just semi afk after 1. game was over when our hero that saved us lvl 1 went from 4/0 to 6/1 lvl4 vs the most obvious 4send of all times. i didnt king cuz i wasnt on king, any1 coulda taken it at any time.

ranzkopp
            Participant

on second thought, looking over the last posts, why even bother, just let elder and virus rule over bans n rules they seem to be the most fitting for the job.

Bens0nFCSP
              Participant

Hey Virus,

i think your decision to go all in anti lvl 1 was pretty bad, because u weakened the carry potential of your teammates. Sometimes you just have to take the risk, but that is just my opinion and i know yours is different.
                It is understandable to me, your mates were pissed off. Still they were breaking rules by refusing to up the king, when u let them know, u wanted to go on playing.

Reid and Ranzkopp, i will have to ban u one day each. Next time when u have the feeling, one of your mates is tking intentionally , try pull your shit together and play properly till the end and feel free to report. It is punishable, eventho its hard to judge.

Cheers,

Ben

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Reid and Tranzkopp trolling’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S