Reid Veto observer but let some observer, non admin or candidate stay

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Ban Requests Processed Requests Reid Veto observer but let some observer, non admin or candidate stay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    uncie
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Carlos
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Reid
      Violated Rule(s):Veto observe and still let for example ben observer, which is not admin or candidate

One veto is enough to reject a player from observing a game, however, the observer spot may not be denied to FBG Moderators or Trials/Candidates. (Note: If 1 observer is denied, all observers will be removed unless they are part of the previous mentioned roles)

either you veto all non admin/candidate or non.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):Pre game
      Additional Information
      Tin was banned (5 days?) and I also get banned for this, I don’t see any other option then also ban him

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by wikarn19.
      • This topic was modified 2 years ago by wikarn19.
      Juxx
      Participant

First off, you veto’d me from obs the other night like a little rat for literally no reason. Dont expect people to treat you with respect if you act like a fucking clown. I was not the host of the game so I didnt even kick you I just stated the fact that I veto obs. Bad Harry is a lihl candidate so he does not have to leave. Benson was hiding in the last slot of obs and should have left/been kicked but how is that my responsibility I wasnt the host of the game. I was only using my right as a player to veto obs and yes Im acting like a child but Karma is a bitch.

uncie
        Participant

Ben is not a lihl candidate , stop lie . He not admin also

Juxx
          Participant

Benson was hiding in the last slot of obs and should have left/been kicked but how is that my responsibility I wasnt the host of the game.

Maybe you are having trouble reading?

uncie
            Participant

Read the rules , I follow the rules . I don’t see who have problems with read.

wikarn19

If i understand this situation correctly, Reid called for veto obs since Carlos did it to him before. Reid wasnt host so kooze forgot to kick Benson being in the bottom of the obs list. This situation is a big misunderstanding and i think both of you need to drop your grudges. I’m not going to ban Kooze for not seeing benson in obs and im not going to ban Reid for trying to veto obs.

Keep in mind, you shouldn’t veto obs because you dislike a player in obs, you veto obs because a player cannot behave in Observer with pings/ghost etc.

I sincerely hope you both move on from this situation and stop being kids.

Processed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Reid Veto observer but let some observer, non admin or candidate stay’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S