Remove clickz from lihl administration

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD Inhouse League (LIHL) Ban Requests Remove clickz from lihl administration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    viruskiril
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: viruskiril
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Clickz
      Violated Rule(s): Provoking as admin
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
      Additional Information:

Yesterday there was BRQ from MonkeyTown Towards Redrum , Clickz dealt with it.
      I will provide the picture below.
      My name was mentioned for no reason, i asked why am i mentioned in the BRQ, but the message was deleted.
      So after my name was mentioned for no reason, i tagged him and asked how game breaking mistake that result in loosing the game + 200g bank on race level is not bannable, then he provoked me by telling me i lick mt balls once again? While my question was quite normal.

A day later, me, MT, closed, crypto and other people were chatting in fbg ltd queue, Clickz muted me for 30 min out of nowhere for spam, yet he didnt mute any other person which was quite odd if u ask me? There were no warnings or anything to stop the “spam”, also usually the mutes are for 5m in such cases. It was early game and there were almost no lobbies and that’s common practice. I remember not so long ago when LIHL admins were tagged and Clickz replied to one person that its not his job to mute in that channel. How come today he decided to mute ME personaly and nobody else. i Will provide picture of when he said that – untilted1. Clikcz have 0 other mutes in fbg ltd queue, is that a coincidece u will tell me.

I think clear provocations from LIHL Admin are unnaceptable.
      Me and MT defeated clikz and his teammates for the 3rd spot in last fbg tournament, does this have anything related to it? – Maybe , maybe not, maybe subconsciously affected him.

Also maybe irelevant for the case, but the Lihl season ended almost a month ago and there is still no announcement for the top 3 + the winner

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Dorimu.
      viruskiril
      Participant

I’ve “spammed” fbg queue before, but today is the first time I got muted by Clickz in fbg ltd queue, also this is his first ever mute in fbg ltd queue. Is it just a coincidence, or is there something more to it?

justpush
        Participant

I also think Clickz is too emotional and hold grudge against people and that’s not good for an admin. He clearly have a grudge against virus seeing all of this.
          Also when i got banned for dodge (elder saga) i was saying what everyone think of elder but out loud and muted me with ” enjoy ur ban in silence ” … The mute was ok tbh i would be fine with it but this message is a trigger after i’m already triggered by elder trolling and the ban. He for sure doesnt have what it takes to be admin. I didnt made a case with it cause i left the league at this point cause of this trigger but now with this admin behavior towards virus and me i think its enough. I know virus isnt perfect and he sometimes would deserve a mute for years but why in this case hes the only one getting muted and everyone else is fine ? makes no sense.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by justpush.
          • This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by justpush.
          Dorimu

Virus,

Both, myself and Pit have had dm’s with you in order to explain all the things that led to this, and all the things you’ve mentioned in your post. You choose to ignore what we’re telling you and act all innocent.

Just by reading we can tell this is 100% a troll post where you’re trying to be funny…

Denied.

*edit comment as I moved JP’s comment from the other post.
            JP when you got muted you went beyond just being triggered. The mute then was surely justified. There are proper ways to voice disagreement and such or opinions. throwing tantrums isn’t the way you’d expect adults to act. I understand that night specifically, you were triggered by elder, but like I said. There are better ways to handle things.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Dorimu.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Remove clickz from lihl administration’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          April 2024
          M T W T F S S