Report for verbal abuse

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Fyrsten
    Participant

This probably won’t lead to anything anyway, but if only for the personal satisfaction, here goes anyway – EternalFame is consistenly rude, arrogant, toxic, mocking and bossy in just about every single game, not just towards me personally but to just about everyone. While this is the first time i complain and upload a replay, this has been going on for a long time now.

For the record, I acknowledge his skill, his elo and his knowledge of the game – but he never even attempts to be constructive in his criticism – quite the opposite. Personally, I don’t think that being a veteran excuses this behaviour.

I’m not hoping for a straight-up ban here, but a warning would be nice. And while I’m apparently the first one actually posting a request in forum, I know for a fact that a umber of other people are as tired of the guy as I am.

Attachments:
      DarkKnight
      Participant

timestamp the verbal abuse please

also on lvl 3 you asked if you hold 5, i told you no. then you leaked half wave and got pissed. and no one was even rude to you.

now next game, you refused to follow team call and send pudge on 10. also, causing us issues by not pushing when being afk.

Fyrsten
        Participant

1) there’s no timestamp because you were rude to both me and teal throughout the game

2) there’s a difference between being teaching with constructive criticism and consistently being rude, offensive and mocking others. Also keep irrationally ignoring the fact that there were warr’s round 1 which messed with everyone on the team

3) next game is irrelevant here, create a separate thread for that if you feel the need to

DarkKnight
          Participant

no, since you keep lying – i will tell exactly what happened:

next game, we called pudge on 10 send. i was watching your wood you had 390 at that time. then you didnt send pudge, and even lied that you had no wood to do it. when i called you on your lie (and still not rude or anything to you) you decided to file a report, and also go away from game, causing late pushing and we almost lost race because of this and your refusal to re-roll after whole team ask you as you had already 2-3 haddes.

you should be warned for lack of cooperation, and refusing to learn.

https://wc3stats.com/games/51762

Fyrsten
            Participant

which part of “irrelevant” and “next game” and “separate” thread don’t you get?

not to mention the fact that you’re going with “offensive is the best defensive” and “misdirection” instead of addressing what is being complained about in the first place?

DarkKnight
              Participant

game history is relevant. now i have never been rude do you: always try to help you and explain you never listen. always happy to explain to you, but sometimes since you refuse to accept these take more than 40 sec the time you have to react between levels. as in this game we explained to you that more than 2-3 haddes in mid game is waste. you can take advice and ask for explanation i dont think anyone will refuse to help you improve.

but i really dont think that these made-up accusations, especially when it never happened that someone flamed/ verbally abuse you ?! and trying to ruin people reputation – this is childish behaviour. maybe i joked 1-2 times with you, but nothing harsh or offensive i just dont do that. i had one single occasion to be rude to someone here on FBG (and was not you) so i take serious steps to improve and this simply hasnt happened. but your lack of team spirit is evident in every single game up to now unforetunately. and you did re-roll, after whole team asked you numerous times to do it.

Is that normal? Do you think people should beg you to help the team? And meanwhile, going away on one of the most important levels (lvl 10) to write a made-up report because someone called you on your lies. So take this advice if you like, because after repeatedly refusing to cooperate, and still making up stuff here, i dont think i`m gonna bother with you any further.

Fyrsten
                Participant

i will stop answering you on that other game, as it still is IRRELEVANT.

also, looking at “processed requests” forum, 3/7 complaints are about you – there’s probably a reason :))

DarkKnight
                  Participant

can you provide which word consider as verbal abuse if there is any 1 at all?

Fyrsten
                    Participant

you dont have to use actual swear words to be verbally abusive.. which you know perfectly well…

so now that misdirecting didn’t work, you’re trying to get off on technicalities that you know perfectly well won’t hold up anwyay

pfft nice dude

DarkKnight
                      Participant

stop making stuff up -> you leaked 5 and needed someone to blame for own mistake (+ against advice of others).. say when you felt verbally abused and stop making stuff up.

JAG
                        Participant

I think this is the first complaint I’ve filed against anyone or anything EVER. That’s the point to which EternalFame has aggravated me in almost every game I’ve played with him. The guy is a good player but enters every game with a toxic arrogance. He tries to micromanage everything – basically trying to play 4 lanes himself. And his calls are often wrong. He also cannot take any criticism himself. As a newer player I always appreciate some helpful advice but what he offers is very different and it irritates almost every player in the games I’ve been in.

I’ll upload my latest game with him. I’m not proud of my own reaction here but my patience has run dry after so many games of the same thing.

Attachments:
                          Bezdak
                          Participant

All of you guys don’t understand how BRQs work – this is not a discussion, especially not about any other games.

@Fyrsten
                            – next time you should follow a proper form for BRQ which you can find in the pinned topic.

@JAG
                            if you want to post a BRQ about another game, make a separate post following the above mentioned form.

@DarkKnight
                            yes, any other games are completely irrelevant. If you want to make a BRQ about that other game, my response would be the same as the one for JAG

To make the reviewing easier for mods, here arethe relevants part of the chat:

02:08	Allies	EternalFame	wtf is this
                            02:12	Allies	EternalFame	can you just go ygg

08:53	Allies	EternalFame	wtf is going
                            08:55	Allies	EternalFame	on
                            08:56	Allies	EternalFame	here
                            08:56	Allies	EternalFame	teal
                            09:15	Allies	EternalFame	can you push
                            09:18	Allies	EternalFame	we have immolation

10:16	Allies	EternalFame	blue
                            10:20	Allies	EternalFame	i told you you leak

10:33	Allies	EternalFame	you can up ship after 4
                            10:35	Allies	EternalFame	you have no excuse
                            10:39	Allies	Fyrsten	        dude
                            10:47	Allies	Fyrsten	        i'm THIS close to reporting you for toxicity
                            10:55	Allies	EternalFame	roflcop
                            11:02	Allies	EternalFame	the only one toxic is you
                            11:11	Allies	Fyrsten	        this is far from the first time you piss me off, and i'm absolutely 
                                                            certain others feel the same way
                            11:20	Allies	EternalFame	you are pissed off on yourself
                            11:21	Allies	EternalFame	not me

16:19	Allies	EternalFame	i hold here easy right ?
                            16:27	Allies	Fyrsten	        y
                            16:34	Allies	EternalFame	if blue says y
                            16:37	Allies	EternalFame	i probably leak ?
                            16:38	Allies	EternalFame	;D:D

No toxicity nor verbal abuse present, just a bossy tone pretty much

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Bezdak.
                            • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Bezdak.
                            JAG
                            Participant

@Bezdak Thanks, really wasn’t sure how to properly file a complaint. Could you let me know how to pull up the chat log with time stamps as you did here? Discord message is fine so we don’t clutter this channel – JAG in FBG or Mercym#8477

Fyrsten
                              Participant

to me that is toxic and abusive and certainly unacceptable whatever you’re gonna call it – and obviously i’m not the only one having issues with this guy

epicdeath
                                Participant

This back and forth is unnecessary and confusing. I’m a lihl admin but gonna close this topic until a decision is made since the spam is only making it harder. If you have anything you must add PM a LTD admin.

Closed pending a decision.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • The topic ‘Report for verbal abuse’ is closed to new replies.
                                Donate
                                Clan FBG Events
                                May 2024
                                M T W T F S S