request klittcomander

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    klittcomander
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as:
      Discord account:klittcomander#3121
      BattleTag on Bnet:klitcomander
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Iam fammilar with virus + Monkey
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: Think i got a good and nice behavior. I got solid gameskills and i want to improve my knowhow in lihl.

attached you 3 replays.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Hyo.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by wikarn19.
      wikarn19

Aqua/Rat yolo

You drop rat on lvl 1 and reroll into aqua, parasite, icetroll ywd and lod
        You keep the rat and play aqua yolo with this mix, good placement on the rats(behind the aquas) You send level 2 and goal 30 creeps to king, you see they did king ups. You push the max you can and hold 3 with 330. Your team is not very good on level 4 so you build to cover it. You want to send level 5 so you do oceanus + parasite with 7/2 to send the maximum amount of lumber which I believe is a very good move.
        You hold with the same value on 6 and build an upped ice troll for 7 to setup a potential 10 hold/damage with 7/4 by going hades. Good placement for 10 and you kill 2 bosses reaching 7/5. Game is pretty much over after because you ate level 10. You reroll into some trash after taking 50 reroll so I think it’s pointless to review after 10.

Summary:
        Very nice yolo, dropping a rat and keeping it was a good choice. Pretty sure you do better to warriors level 1 with 3 aqua 1 rat rather than 2 aqua 3 rats. Good placements. Adapting to enemy going king, pushing the maximum on your team’s good levels and covering level 4 when your team was worse. Good choice to para oceanus for 5 and a good setup for 10 (minimizing aqua value).

I rate it 9/10

LoD/Monk/spitter

Not the best replay to review since you overbuilt a lot. Starting lod into monk 3 and another on 4. You had better adds to build with a bit more push going mid to any send. 2 monks with hades on 7 isn’t that great because you need damage to even go mid. Luckily they sent 4 and you ate everything into carrying the game with this broken roll.

I think since you have spitter in roll and that you already cover 4 with just 1 monk. You should aim for more pierce dmg to hold better on 7 and killing more in mid.

Boring OB but was fine game i rate it 5/10

3rd replay i couldn’t open

Ygg egg heli rr into saber ghoul
        This game didn’t provide me with any information on how good you are as a builder. Because you got micromanaged by kooze from level 1 and you play a good game. It shows you can teamplay and listen. But in lihl you need to be able to play on your own most of the time.

Para/ogre/sprite/apprentice/wyv reroll on 1 into proton/geo/raider/merm/harlot/dp

You drop an apprentice with a parasite and reroll into proton/geo/raider/merm/harlot/dp. You had a decent roll which was very playable. You sell the apprentice and build a clockwreck single instead for level 1. For level 2 you build a mermaid and leak a lot to their spirit. After that you build geo and 2 protons and hold level 3. You up your geo for level 4 and You hold level 5 a couple extra protons and 570 val. After that a raider add for level 6 leading to 13 creeps leaked but reaching 7/4. After the king gold from level 6 you build an adept for 7, spending all gold. And another adept for level 8 leaking 12 creeps with 10. You push the rest for level 10 and kill the enemy.

Summary
        Your build path from level 1 to level 3 was very bad. First roll was very playable with the sprite/apprentice combo. After dropping and rolling you had to keep the apprentice. It’s very useful if you want to yolo clockwreck for rounds like level 6. The mermaid you build for level 2 isnt be best choice since it doesn’t share any dmg on level 2 or level 3 with cw. Once they sent level 2 you were unsure on what to build for level 3. With what you built you were forced to get another clockwreck on 4 leading to too much overbuild with 530 val. Good adaptation to your build mistakes on earlier levels, although you require better planning in your builds.

Decision
        The replays you’ve sent me shows that you can play the game at a decent level. But sadly I don’t think it’s enough to get a trial in Lihl right now. You have to improve on your build path. Especially if you overbuild you have to be careful with what you build since you will have less income for level 10 and onwards. I think it was a close call because you played a very strong game in the first replay. But the other games were below average. It was a close decision. Trying new builds will make you better even if it’s tk, because you learn exactly what not to do next time.

GL&HF in FBG and I hope you reapply again soon.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘request klittcomander’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S