Request to ban Brando

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stinkypez
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Stinkypez
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Brando
      Violated Rule(s):”Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players”
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):Entire game
      Additional Information: Entire team disliked me, which is ok, but brando’s flame was above the rest of them. I have readingisfun on perma squelch. Even though he was our captain, i don’t care. THeres nothing that indicates I can’t have him perma squelched. Brando then got upset and raged the entire game.

Attachments:
      Hyo

After reviewing:

At the time of this game, the rule indeed wasn’t written (still should be common sense that you shoulnd’t have your team captain on ignore, as it will hinder gameplay) – If there were issues in previous games, they stay there: new game, new mood, else you’re simply gonna ruin the team cooperation.

So if they flamed you excessively in previous games, you’re free to report them, and move on to the next game.
        Do keep in mind that ignoring your team is not acceptable:

You are not allowed to ignore/squelch your captain: If your team is excessively flaming you, you may report them once game ends Note: You are allowed to squelch the enemy team, if they are excessively flaming in global chat

Regarding Brando:

I dind’t really see anything excessive till middle-game (Even when he adressed the situation correctly, your first response to it was “i got reading on perma squelch, wanna get squelched too?”) – A bit later, yes i did see the flaming start (retard, your last pick, you shoulnd’t play, admins can we ban/unvouch him) – You did reply to it “you’re trash, you’re absolute trash”, but i won’t hold you responsible given the situation.

So given you’re both at fault here, i can’t simply ban 1 and ignore the other (since if Brando reports you, you ended up hindering teamplay by not listening to your captain/team), so i’m letting you both go, but do keep in mind that this is kept on record, meaning that next time i find one of you here, i won’t be lenient.

To sum:

Stinkypez/Brando – Keep this rule in mind:

Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively(You are not allowed to ignore/squelch your captain: If your team is excessively flaming you, you may report them once game ends; Note: You are allowed to squelch the enemy team, if they are excessively flaming in global chat)

Hope you guys learn from this situation, and things get better in the future.

Thanks for reporting

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Request to ban Brando’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S