Ricefire Inconsistently banning for different things

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Appeals Processed Appeals Ricefire Inconsistently banning for different things

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dcaudio
    Participant

It seems that rice gets to ban me for 72 hours for leaving after I randomed a hero, before the game started, when you ban kuma for 48 hours for rage quitting 8 min into the game. Seems to be very inconsistent as if Rice was emotional during the ban. Maybe another admin can look at what he has done.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Kappa.
      dcaudio
      Participant

I also see SayWhen was banned for a ragequit and was given 24 hours on his, and he appealed his after serving several hours of it, whereas I am somehow given 72 from Rice, when I leave before the game even starts?

Kappa

Reduced 24 hours.

Had a 2nd ragequit 3 months ago which was taken into account. I feel 3 months is long enough to not take that into account with the ban duration.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Kappa.
          MuMiX
          Participant

Keep in mind that during season 1 we were going through a lot of changes in how we handle things, so things may have been a bit inconsistent. We are trying to become more consistent here in season 2, but note not everything will be perfect.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Ricefire Inconsistently banning for different things’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S