RocknRoll

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Juxx
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Juxx
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: RockNRoll
      Violated Rule(s): Flaming
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Throughout the entire game
      Additional Information:
      The entire game was terrible its not fun playing in an environment when someone takes it too far. All I did was try and help Rock out and instead he just started to flame me the entire game. The game was actually un-fun at that point.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by H4ken.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by H4ken.
      Attachments:
      H4ken
      Participant

I don’t think there is anything bannable here. Although im feeling an aggresive attitude from you, Rock, as all of your teamates do aswell. You were negative and non cooperative. You are askiing for feedback same time you denying it. (Mostly from juxx) This kind of attitude although not really bannable it’s definitely something making the game un-enjoyable for the rest of your team. I don’t want this to turn into another Rock vs someone situation where you posting brq to each other non stop cause you legit have a grudge from something in the past.

Trying to cover this once and for all in this brq, in case you will find yourself wondering. No one tried to micro you or supervise your lane. All of your team was just giving you advices. Nobody told you anything for doing your own thing regardless so there should not be another on of this “provocation” cases again.

This time is a warn. Next time (given your history) should be treated as a bannable offence.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘RocknRoll’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S