rooted

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    root
    Participant

I was banned because I pinged someone elses lane.

I pinged it 5 times –> then Egill said he will leave if I ping it more ->

I am too much of a degenerate to ignore this. It’s a fucking dare for me, easy i pinged his lane -> thats why i volunteer for a ban.

Egill did leave after that. What I dont respect is he joined the remake of that game – meaning it seems like he was just dodging his roll, more than my pings? thats pure bs imo. If he really didnt mind playing on with me, he couldnt have stayed first game?

So to me seems like disaster roll for him, and blame me for some trolly ping spam.

ROOTED

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by MonkeyTown.
      MonkeyTown
      Participant

do not try to tilt people by pinging their lanes. You are also an ex-admin so you know how you should behave. Please be aware of that in the future. Unbanned.

egillth
        Participant

Nice joke, this toxic asshole root acts like a complete monkey every time he is drunk and accepts no responsibility.

Not only do you act like a complete baboon but you try to shift blame here by saying I was dodging my roll. I regret joining the remake because I was stuck on the same team as you again which was the whole point of leaving the game. I legit hope your computer burns down and you never get to log online again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S