SEBAS TK

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Colombiano
    Participant

If you wish to report a player, please post a new topic, following this format:

Your Warcraft III username:colombiano
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:sebas
      Violated Rule(s):TK/GAMERUIN
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):replay
      Additional Information:dude tks all the time and i could care less… but this was disgusting, we tell him what to do because its clearly fucking terrible and he continues to do it regardless and says its “op”… If this was elder or virus doing this they would get insta banned without any post.. idc if we were toxic otherwise lately people can just tk in peace and enough is enough

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Clickz.
      • This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Clickz.
      Clickz

First off, it’s hard to focus on the replay when half of the game is spent in the chat. Secondly, if you want your report to be taken any sort of seriously before it’s even being looked at, dont name the attached replay “delusionaldogshitplayer”.

Looking at the game: Your main point seems to be that ship + ranger is an op combo that sebas should play. I disagree.
        Ship itself has not been a good starting unit for a long time and is solely carried by its adds if it’s a viable starting option in a roll. Ranger itself is not going to make you a good holder and most certainly not a good pusher either.

While I’m not sure what sebas exact plan is, I absolutely don’t blame him for skipping ship start. While you have every right to disagree, the fact that others dont find ship a good option here makes your claim that it’s obviously OP invalid. Whether its the best option or not, I don’t care a lot. It’s not obviously correct.

With that being said, this isn’t a great game by sebas – it isn’t an easy roll to have a great game on either though.

… and with that being said, I actually have to commend sebas for not fucking up further/leaving/hard raging this game. Because your (colombiano) behaviour in chat was really disgusting this game. You call sebas a retard from level 1, spam ping his lane almost every level, continue to flame the entire game AND after the game – you even flame him for uploading the game afterwards. At that point you’re really just grasping at straws in an attempt to make sebas appear as a villain when there really is no obvious evidence.

To elder: While this isn’t quite bannable behaviour, and actually surprisingly decent your history taken into consideration, please don’t go any further than what you did this game. All “flame” should be focused on the game (if it absolutely has to happen…), unlike what colombiano showed this game. Good on you for not going any further than you did, but do stay mindful of it in the future.

Conclusion: I don’t see any intentional TK from sebas this game, and honestly, any suboptimal plays he would make after the first 5 levels I wouldn’t blame him for, considering how distracting it is to be constantly harrased like he was this game. Likewise, sebas didn’t even resort to counter flaming like many others would in his situation. Colombianos behaviour this game and afterwards, however, is unacceptable. If you want people to follow your advice, try being more civil about it. If you believe someone deserves ban for tk, intentional or not, then don’t spend the entire game flaming them. Just report it.

Colombiano: 5 day ban for flaming

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘SEBAS TK’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S