Shadow appeal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shadow
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:shadow
      Ban reason:poor behaviour/gameruin/backseat captain
      Why you should be unbanned: I am going to be going through a mentoring program which allows trials such as myself to really grow and adapt to fbg in the best possible way. Meaning I will work with fantom to grow not only in gameplay but as well as behaviour and how to deal with issues and how to act accordingly. This doesn’t mean I should be unbanned, this is just a step forward moving in the right direction to set myself on course to being a well behaved member of fbg and keeping myself out of trouble. I strongly feel with the 1 on 1 mentoring I can improve on all my bad areas. If you would like to unban me so I may play with the mentoring and monitoring of admins this would be appreciated, however I understand I do not deserve an unban and I’ve already made an appeal before, so even if I am denied any appeal I still would like to prove and show myself worthy when my ban duration is over. I look forward to working with my mentors and learning how to properly and strategically deal with any issues I may face or may cause. Thank you for considering my appeal, cheers!

Shadow
      Participant

I’d like to also add that I apologize for excessive typing (especially during draft) that people find annoying and I apologize to those who I may have spoken wrong to, I will try my best to start playing with minimal talking and let my captain draft what he or she sees as a best fit for the team

stinkypez
        Participant

+1, approve ONLY IF I can be his mentor…

MustardTiger

Fantom has given you options for reduction, nothing has been done yet to merit any change in your ban. When there are results there will be benefits. Appeal denied.

Processing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘Shadow appeal’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S