Shadow tells Ant to kill himself

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Defense of the Ancients Ban Requests Processed Requests Shadow tells Ant to kill himself

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Saint
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: xSAINTx
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: shadow(x)
      Violated Rule(s):over the top flame (telling users to kill themselves over a loss)
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 22 mins in-game time
      Additional Information: I was banned for telling shadow to kill himself (once) in obs and was banned. Shadow picks terrible heroes, forces his team to play heroes they dont want, then flames team all game and types “im a gay piece of shit, my dad never hugged me, i need attention from men”. At 22 mins exactly, shadow tells ant to kill himself because he was given a hard lane and had no impact. Plz punish players for breaking rules, even if they are autistic, ty.

I know its ENT’s policy to only report players if you were in game, but since our community is much smaller, i figured that if it is reported by anyone, it is valid. And shadow is notorious for being the most cancer player in our league, and its a miracle admins allow him to !q in the first place. Cheers!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Saint.
      Fantom

Does tell antbug to ‘kys’ at 22 minutes, and when asked by ant “kill myself?” shadow confirms it.

Factoring this in with other ban requests, will effect his ban length.

Processing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Shadow tells Ant to kill himself’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S