• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hyo

Violator’s Warcraft III username: Shadow(x)/Mipastew
      Violated Rule(s): feeding/reckless playing vs low effort playing
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): see below
      Additional Information:

I was obs’ing this game, and Ricefire also reported the game (he was on his team)

Chatwise there’s not much to be said besides this:

14:14 Allies Mipastew wtf is wrong w u>??
      14:16 Allies Mipastew STAND ON ME
      14:20 Allies Mipastew that slow only works if im not near
      14:22 Allies Mipastew teamate
      14:29 Allies Mipastew sigh ok ill remember thato ne qk
      15:36 All Mipastew fun game
      16:51 All Mipastew have fun this one
      16:55 All Mipastew i told my team plent times
      17:00 All Mipastew they dont wnna stop ur farm tho enjoy
      22:37 Allies Mipastew just gg at 15
      22:38 Allies Mipastew we cant win
      24:09 Allies Mipastew dont type to me again thank u
      27:57 Allies Mipastew rice dislikes me and sets me up for failure
      27:58 Allies Mipastew its ok
      42:08 All Mipastew MOM I GOT A KILL!
      43:11 All QKisMyName shadow is just throwing
      43:12 Allies HolyBear like throwing all game
      46:30 All Mipastew he thinks i wanna die 20 times on my own stream
      46:32 All Mipastew on purpose
      48:45 All Mipastew its like im last picked
      48:48 All Mipastew but if i dont play godly
      48:49 All Mipastew Its bannable
      49:24 All Mipastew bro i asked for help bot
      49:26 All Mipastew 4-5 times
      49:29 All Mipastew Then i stopped asking
      49:33 All Mipastew hes just making stuff up

1) Rice dind’t set up the lane for failure – Boba leaving the lane might have hurt necro outcome, but it’s his own fault for staying in the lane and dying to the same combo over and over again.
      2) He only asked for help once, not 4-5 times as he mentions:

13:29 Allies Mipastew yo qk
      13:31 Allies Mipastew ru gonna let arc
      13:33 Allies Mipastew free farm midas.

These are all replay timers:

1st death08:05 -> tries to get bottom rune, runs back and gets caught by arc/kunkka – normal death
      2nd death12.42 -> attempts to gank arc with sb, and dies – normal death
      3rd death14.05 -> He has no sight on sentinel heroes, knows kunkka is mia – should have played it safe; gets picked off by kunkka X and dies – reckless death
      4th death14.44 -> tp’s bot, and dies at the tower – makes no sense why he’d go in knowing kunkka/arc have been bot the entire time.. obv gets x’ed at tower and dies – reckless death/low effort
      5th death16.17 -> hes standing botlane, knows arc/kunkka been doing their combo and walks outside towards them – intentional feed (at this stage after previous deaths, makes no sense to do this again)
      6th death18.50 -> trying to farm mid with pitlord next to him, gets picked off by dk/tusk – reckless death
      7th death20.00 -> Although his team is there… makes no sense for a necro to be walking in front (when he has been dying 24/7 to the same combo) – reckless death
      8th death22.25 -> Attempts to go after tuskar, even pinged it, but team went the other way instead, and he ends up dying alone vs tuskar – avoidable death
      9th death23.40 -> Gets picked at his own tower, but does turn the fight around and kills dk with bara – normal death
      10th death25.04 -> reckless death mid once again (hes walking in front when hes underfarmed/underleveled, with sentinel missing) – reckless death
      11th death28.54 -> nothing he could do here, sentinel jumps him – normal death
      12th death29.55 -> he came to help the team, and dies during the teamfight .. honestly he should have just backed, after sniper was fine – avoidable death
      13th death30.59 – > tp bot and dies vs arc clone.. pretty stupid, u know ur underfarmed/underleveled and arc has been freefarming, so you obv should play it safe and not dive his clone – reckless play/intentional feed
      14th death32.18 -> walking on woods when he knows sentinel is there, and scourge has no sight.. obv ends up dying – reckless death
      15th death35.34 -> shadow is running back with his team, tuskar dives in – nothing he could do differently here – normal death
      16th death36.45 -> you notice bara just died.. they have a team there, all ready to fight, and ur underfarmed/underleveled and u walk in just to ulti a dk that wont even die to ur ulti.. im guessing he expected pit to fight, but still makes no sense to walk in to ulti a DK that would never die from his ulti – reckless death
      17th death40.20 -> entire scourge team dives tower, tuskar 1 shot necro – normal death
      18th death41.30 -> Sentinel is pushing tower.. shadow attempts to move towards the tower, tuskar jumps in and 1 shots him again – low effort play
      19th death44.17 -> scourge team chasing near bot rune, shadow gets x’ed torrent, tuskar daggers in, and 1 shots him – normal death
      20th death49.02 – arc clone dives fountain – normal death

Game was reviewed by me and Mustard as well (with Ricefire input given he was his captain/ally), and we all came to the same conclusion.

Shadow banned for 5 days

Processing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The topic ‘Shadow(x) game ruining’ is closed to new replies.
    Donate
    Clan FBG Events
    May 2024
    M T W T F S S