Shamblino gameruining/harrassing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    goldenpants
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: GoldenPants
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Shamblino
      Violated Rule(s): gameruining/toxic
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 1,2,3,5, 10
      Additional Information:
      Shambles want to force warr send when team is weak lvl 2. Enemy is weak 1 but we dont have that info. Shambles see slow speed level 1 and started blaming for not wanting to warr then get personal and start aggressive chatting level 1-3 instead of focusing on game

Level 5 solo king ups and call me “white boy”.

Level 10 – “if someone else kc, we win race”

• This topic was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by goldenpants.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Hyo.
      Attachments:
      Humanoid-Freak
      Participant

You had a really bad Setup for Sending warriors, skipping warr was totally fine as its really a gamble.
        For me highest Elo player has the right to call, this is Goldenpants here, others can give input. If u are not sure, make a teamvote for it. That doesnt mean the Teamcaptain can force sends if the Team is against it, its a majority vote.

I didnt see any big game ruining stuff except a few kings ups on 5 ,this is not bannable.
        But i wont ignore the level of toxicity, especially being racist is an absolute no-go.

Shambles, you have several reports now for forcing sends and being toxic.

Please try to calm down in future games and maybe let other players call.
        This doesnt mean you can give your oppinion, thats fine. Just express it better.

Banned for 48 hours.

Processed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Shamblino gameruining/harrassing’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S