Souljase

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    souljase
    Participant

Greetings

tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:

I’ve been active in the ENT community only, I did consider Lihl a few times, but at the time ent 1200+ still had a decent community, and to me which you may find debatable skilled players :).

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:

In all honesty i kinda kept my self to myself, this may sound bad but i seem to remember more people that i would like to avoid, than people i would like to play with (flammers/spammers etc). However hopefully a few ex Ent plays recognize me for the right reasons.

What is your Discord account?

Soulkiller / Souljase (in FBG)

Apologies for not leaving a replay, playing in a pub game to get a replay isnt a good example in my opinion. Doesnt prove anything in those games. I also cant access my old replays on Ent due to running a different W3 version. If anyone can access those, i think more of a example of a players skill is not for them to pick there best ever replay, rather have a random one picked and judged. πŸ™‚ (cough lucky one πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

– All in all, i’ve missed Legion Td and would like to play it again and that isnt at a boring low skilled pub level, i am mannered and for me to get back in the swing im willing to listen, take advice and hopefully get back to the level i was at, or better.

thanks for your time.

ReDRuM
      Participant

Hi Soulkiller,

after talking to you on Discord, we agreed that I choose random replays from ENT.

Replay #1:
        https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11803700

Hardcore engi yolo, with 4/0 start, 6/1 on 2 and 700 wood send on 5. On 3 you have the most aggresive BO and you are undervalued because of the hardcore yolo, pretty unlucky why you miss a lot of gold and leak 4 again hard. You miss your muta on 8 because of 5g but you still manage to stay alive with 7/5 and 170inc. With all this bad luck it was still a good yolo game. Your team wins 15.
        Overall: Average – good replay. I think with 5/0 it was still a good yolo and your team does not kingleak on 3.

Replay #2:
        https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11800918

Grey / Spitter with 2/0 start. Your teammates are sg, aqua, priso
        Your team sends 2 and score a small goal, you push 3/0 with 1grizz, 1spitter and 1unupped spider. I guess you should have stayed 2/0, thats not a good setup for 3. This game the luck is on your side and you get only bow ;). 7/2 with 2 grey 2 spitters and immola. Good decision to start push, your team tk here and stay low with average rolls even if you ask them to push… Enemy goes -4 with wave. Both teams send full 10 but they ob hardcore, you go big mid 10 with 7/3. Good placement, focus and setup. They still live with 100hp left.
        They king 11, you call 17, they die 17.
        Good replay.

Happy to grant you the trial. I also know you from 1200+ and know you are good enough, on top you are a DotA player from FBG and we want to strenghten our connection to the other inhouse league πŸ™‚

What concerns me is that your last 1200+ is in September, we will have a closer look on your first games.

Please ensure your discord name matches your BNet account 1:1.

Best
        ReDRuM

justpush
        Participant

!nosupport . Have to babysit him and he don’t listen when you do .

souljase
          Participant

“babysit”, Harsh.

My last game was in September as RedRum said, so i am taking on instruction for the time being as advised to do so.

Besides didnt we win that game lol?

And thanks for the trial opportunity.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by souljase.
            justpush
            Participant

You ask for advice then you don’t listen and do your thing .. The fact we won the game have no impact on this

Anda

Please attach a replay if u talk about 1 game only. Also me personally, i dont rate 1 bad game too much i prefeer to look at patterns.This feedback is kinda limited for Admins to work with.

justpush
                Participant

I can’t find the replay but ask redrum he got another replay where he got op roll and play it kinda bad. He ob for 4 with malf and rev ( around 500 val ) wich is fine cuz ennemy didnt send yet . Get no send and full push and add another rev 5 ( ennemy didnt sent yet ) makes no sense to me because that way he need ob for 6 and he rip 8 . Then upped para on pd for 20 . He had op roll and played it poorly.

justpush
                  Participant

And if they send 5 his op roll turns out useless

souljase
                    Participant

I really dont want to reply, but i feel i have too…

The first game, the whole dispute was me upping tot instead of making 2 turrets for 10. I had 190g iirc, and yes you are right i went against what you said. later on i was one of the best holders, incase they sent 14. They didnt… when they sent 15 i held all with build.

The 2nd game.
                      The majority of that game i took advice from team, believe it or not, Funny how you can judge so much from observers. yet not 1 person from my team had any problem with my play! Yes we did lose this game, but it wasnt anything due to my build just our bad call to not send 21.

i was actually against upping my Para’s. However a teammate told me they have been updated and affect adds on towers like PD/Hydra and is infact MUCH stronger now.. so guess what … I took his advice.

Justpush im taking this kind of personally now, i will not reply to this again, if you have a issue with me already….! please message me finding this kinda embarrasing.

thanks

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by souljase.
                      7years
                      Participant

Had a few games with him, here’s my limited impression so far:

Didn’t see any major TK but still skill seems not to be on average Lihl level yet (some suboptimal ideas on builds imo). However, he asks for advice a lot and seems pretty eager to improve. Also his communication in general was really active, big plus for me.

paschy90
                        Participant

Support from me atm

nikzor1321
                          Participant

!nosupport. Doesnt take advice, and he said he doesnt care about it. Bad builds, doesnt fill what team needs.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by nikzor1321.
                            uncie
                            Participant

Support

PV-Serb
                              Participant

!support

souljase
                                Participant

thanks for supports,

and @Nik you wernt happy because i followed advadakedavra advise over yours in that game in question. which regardless i carried and won.

and im pretty sure, you said if you dont listen/follow my advice i wont support you.

which i said i dont care… which i dont, blackmail doesnt go down well with me bro πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Donate
                                Clan FBG Events
                                May 2024
                                M T W T F S S