Speedy-Row

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    okbik
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: okbik
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Speedy-Row
      Violated Rule(s): trashtalk, flaming, verbal abuse
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): https://wc3stats.com/games/75866/chat All over the place: 1:20, 13:12-16:00, 21:40-23:30, 24:10-25:50 (all continuous), 36:25
      Additional Information: This is not the first time he does this. He also was already banned for 48 hours before and it seems like he holds a grudge against me for reporting him and always starts and keeps doing this when he is in a game with me, even though I try to behave nice or at least in a neutral way with him. I think that 48 hours is clearly not enough for him to reconsider his behavior, I suggest a longer duration this time.

Attachments:
      okbik
      Participant

One more thing: best case scenario is just banning him entirely from FBG, let him play LIHL if he is so unhappy about the skill level of FBG players. I don’t know why he keeps coming to play here.

I think if he is so easy on such behavior then it’s very likely that I am not the last FBG player (and most probably not the first one as well) who is going to see stuff like that from him.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by okbik.
        Speedyrowky
        Participant

Okbik, just one thing : fuck you..

You turn the message in your sense when people just tell you to close your mouth.
          You first give bad advices to new players, and then you tk their lanes for your personnal game.
          I don’t complain on level of game, I just come chill here, but yeah i have a big problem with you since even when your team ask you to start this units for the team, you prefer play your own. Problem is that you don’t listen and you don’t want to improve, so the real question, is why you are not playing on pubsgames?

Here the main point si to play your td on your own way but acording to your team since it’s a 4v4 matchup. And you are the kind of player that trashtallk and play alone.

So again, FUCK YOU
          I won’t apologyze to someone like you, that is not respectfull in games.

Speedyrowky
          Participant

and as I told you in the game, don’t try to pull me because I’ll be very mad at you, so dodge me or do not talk to me in further games. And just to let admins know, we did games since my bann from last week, and I did’nt even talk to him, even if we loose game. So my next point, is how make him understand some game principles, since he never listen, trashtalk, and give bad advices? A ban? Today he is mad at me, tomorrow who would be the new player? and the day after?

admins you do whatever you want, but in my opinion I can just put a post on the player, and I think a large part of FBG gonna talk about his bad behavior…..

Hyo

After reviewing:

Banned 24h for flaming

Thanks for reporting

Processing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Speedy-Row’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S