Speedy-Row

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    okbik
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: okbik
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Speedy-Row
      Violated Rule(s): dodging, threatening to TK
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Not in-game violation, see the attached screenshots and fbg-ltd-queue channel around 2:50 AM CET today (if the messages are still there).
      Additional Information: I am attaching the replay of the game before that as requested by Anda but there was no in game violation. In Speedy’s opinion I’ve done bad with my lane, but first that’s not bannable and second – frankly I don’t think even this was the case, I was mid 5-7-10, all the send levels. I’ve also attached the screenshots where he admits the dodge and threatens to tk me in the next game, not sure if it’s bannable but anyway please take notice of this if I have to file another report for TK on him later.

Speedyrowky
      Participant

nothing else to comment, If i have to be ban or warned, i totally understand.

But just to let you know Obkik, next time we play together, I’ll just play as you do, and you ll understand why you are a pure teamkiller.

I’ll just add also, that in past 10 games we play together, I never flamed you or w/e, I always tried to help you when you asked, but since you doesnt listen, doesn’t want to improve, there is no point to argue more.

Now admins, I won’t apologyze for this kind of guy and his attitude, so feel free to take w/e decision you want,

gl hf

Speedyrowky
        Participant

And by the way, I’m not mad at you for your game, I’m mad because you don’t want to listen, and when you are 7/4 and you upgrade king at 10, and juice every level in a game we are loosing, it’s just called “teamkill”

okbik
          Participant

First, I didn’t juice every level, you are blatantly lying. If I did then give replay timestamps. I’ve only juiced on 15 and 17, both levels they could’ve sent. I was also mid 5-7-10 and saved several heals for the team on these lvls with my build.
            Second, You give me shit post-factum for playing as I see fit. You barely ever give any in-game advice and just blame me in hindsight. You can only blame someone when you actually gave the advice and they ignored it.

okbik
            Participant

Also I don’t get why don’t you just play LIHL games if you consider FBG players to be subpar. But tbh out of all the LIHL players I’ve played with you are the worst one and your ELO is saying a lot about that (compare to Tin’s, for example).

Can we just ban this guy forever on FBG bot and let him shittalk LIHL players and see how long they would tolerate this? Maybe this is why you avoid actually playing LIHL.

Hyo

After reviewing:

Banned for 48h

PS: Although it has nothing to do with the report itself, red dind’t juice all levels (red juiced on 14, when you guys sent, 15 and 17); Also what i saw on Discord (around the time of these prints) is a no-go: If you are annoyed from a previous game, simply go play something else or just chill before playing next game – Dodging games cause you don’t like your team isn’t allowed, and bannable.

FBG LTD was designed as a place for everyone to feel welcome and play LTD (both old & new players) – and i’m quite disappointed when i see LIHL players being disrespectful towards FBG LTD members (and vice-versa), i expect you guys to be respectful/helpful towards each other, and help grow this community.

Thanks for reporting

Processing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Speedy-Row’ is closed to new replies.
              Donate
              Clan FBG Events
              May 2024
              M T W T F S S