Summit1G – LOD Admin Application

First Blood Gaming Forums First Blood Gaming League Admin Applications Archive Summit1G – LOD Admin Application

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Summit1G
    Participant

Discord name: Summit1G
      Warcraft 3 Battletag:Summit1G
      League Administrator specialty (DotA/LIHL/FBG LTD): LOD / DOTA
      Introduction: Chuck and the rest of the team have done an incredible job of not only sustaining the LOD community, but also growing it in both a fun and competitive manner. Due to the influx of new players, it’s in the best interest of the community to add 1-2 more active admins. Currently, I not only enjoy participating as a player, but I also help the admins out where I can by trying to get games to start as quickly as possible, tagging players who are taking awhile to join, uploading replays, helping out other players with skill picks during games, and starting/hosting games when necessary.
      Describe any relevant experience, both in moderation and in Warcraft III: I have been a director at my company for 8 years and have experience managing over 400+ people. managing an online community is different, but the same standards apply in terms of motivating people to play, encouraging competitiveness, and ultimately making sure everything is as fair as can possibly be.
      Additional information: Thanks for considering my application. Accepted or not, I’ll continue to provide constructive suggestions to keep improving gameplay and to continue the growth trajectory of the LOD community.

Chuck

Thanks for your input and application!

Approved!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Summit1G – LOD Admin Application’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S