suncrusher ghosting and flaming, kraken flaming

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests suncrusher ghosting and flaming, kraken flaming

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EricS
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: EricS
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: suncrusher, kraken
      Violated Rule(s): Ghosting, flaming
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Flaming entire game since level 2, ghosting at 10 and 19 min marks.
      Additional Information:

Constant flaming and berating to proce3d from both (mostly kraken though) and obviously giving away lots of information to the enemy team from suncrusher

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by EricS.
      Attachments:

Regards
      EricS

EricS
      Participant

replay

Attachments:

Regards
        EricS

SunCrusher-
        Participant

This thread should be for proce3d for blatant ignoring team roles, intentional tk, and throwing. Kraken and I are much lesser at fault here.

I only gave away purple’s information so I can request for a DRAW because his play was sooooooooooooooooo unbelievably bad that anyone else would think that he is intentionally throwing. I believe he was 7/2 at 9 as a suicide/pusher after staying 4/0 until level 5. A trained monkey or a first time legion td player can play better than this.

I’m pretty sure that Mr. EricS is definitely on the wrong side of the fence here. Proce3d should be unvouched from the league for combination of Terrible Play, Shit Attitude, and refusing to listen.

Quetra
          Participant

Bullying players for having a bad game is what makes people not want to play at FBG. We all fuck up sometimes no need to torture him for 20 minutes about pushing 1 too much and dying to send. Terrible attitude from both.

Banned 48 hours both

EricS
            Participant

Interesting that I got 5 days ban for “GHOSTING” when I revealed the starting T2 of a dead lane on level 10 and someone else doesn’t even get a warning for revealing someone’s value and push from level 5-10.

Seriously WTF?

Regards
              EricS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘suncrusher ghosting and flaming, kraken flaming’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S