Supnub ban request

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shadow
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:shadow
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Supnub
      Violated Rule(s):flaming unprovoked. So basically I joined the lobby for the game hosted and like usual when I join a game I say a random sentence. When I joined this game I said “I love me some tacos” in all honesty this sentence wasn’t really even related to supnub even tho I know ppl call him taco, I just said it because it was random and in my head but even so if it was about supnub then still wouldn’t matter because I didn’t even say anything bad. Then supnub says to me, “fuck your mother you clown”. he writes this in Spanish thinking I won’t understand but I most definitely did. I do not believe flaming is allowed if you do it in another language and stuff said like that is intolerable so as I was told by admins. I don’t think it was right of him at all to say that and for literally no reason and he shouldn’t get away with it because he spoke it in Spanish. Then all the players can just flame each other in their own languages it would just be wrong. I know that if I said anything along these lines to supnub in a game lobby I would most likely be sitting on an unvouch and this isn’t supnubs first time flaming or being toxic I don’t think he deserves chances, he knows what he’s doing and why it is wrong.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):during lobby
      Additional Information: I’ve attached the screenshot below of what he said, you tell me if this is acceptable, thankyou.

MustardTiger

You were clearly provoking sup and the fact that you felt you had to explain extensively that it was a random statement makes that pretty obvious. You made a racial remark directed towards him and he responded harshly probably because you two do not like each other. This ban request is a stretch and the fact that you are lying about your intent with the statement reminds me of exactly what you did in your ban appeal for your last ban. Just be honest with yourself. Request denied.

Processing

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Supnub ban request’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      March 2024
      M T W T F S S