supnub intense raging

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shadow
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Shadow(x)
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:supnub
      Violated Rule(s):raging/flaming/tilting team
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):ENTIRE GAME
      Additional Information: literally the entire game supnub will not stop raging me, calling me so many insults and talking about how bad i am, REPEATEDLY, AND ON ALL CHAT. i kept it professional, absolutely did not provoke him and just stayed through it all. He constantly says he will have me out for season 2 and disrespects me an insane amount. Just skim through the chat logs and you will quickly see that he is continously typing flame directed towards only me. Thank you

Shadow
      Participant

On an additional supplement to this ban request, the next game after bash repeatedly raging me too, i also have this replay, however bash already posted the replay in the same game where he presumes me to be afk the entire game so you can review it over there, he was not the only one insulting me and YES I KEPT CALM THE ENTIRE GAME. All you admins have asked me to not be emotional and keep calm when being flamed and i have done an excellent job doing so in both games, so now here is the time to show if anyone actually cares about the uneccessary flame towards me. I would appreciate if bans are laid out because this is just inappropriate and it proves i am not the insigator of these problems and that players will still flame me just because they want to. Also the first file i sent is too large so please admin help me to send you the files i have them all, thank you!

Hyo

No replay attached + original poster is permanently unvouched (until further notice).

Processing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘supnub intense raging’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S