Supremebeing afk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MonkeyTown
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username:Monkeytown
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:Supremebeing
      Violated Rule(s):AFK lvl 12 without notice, refuse send on 15 in time missing double kraken send
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):lvl 12 afk lvl 15 send
      Additional Information:
      Goes afk cuz of work call without saying anything. Should be second fattest game midgame and should be able to carry 14 into ko 15. Goes afk, leaks 12 and doesnt sent double krak on 15.

https://wc3stats.com/games/352958/chat

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by hal9k.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by hal9k.
      Attachments:
      SupremeBeing
      Participant

yes I had this situation. I did not notice farm and did not build for 12 and I leaked +/- 12 creeps. This had a very possitive input on the game cause it made em make tk call to send 14 vs us and it was aa fat game (180 incomes at 10)

The ONLY negative input on the game was another tk call – send 15. WHY?! HAHAHAH They leaked 15 middle and 0 to king. Again my no 2 krakens had 0 negative imput.

But there was a player who had HUUGE negative input in the game. 1st Monkey is super poison. He made a super tk call 15, I think he do it on purpose. I am suer he is not this stupid with his elo.

Than he told me either I agree to draw (cause he did not wanna play more) or he BAN me – what he did instantly as we had small drama on discord. Nice powers abuse, heard from sweethurt – not 1st time.

AND HE REPORTS ME LOL

hal9k

After reviewing the game I can conclude that Supremebeing was:

1) Afk at 12 and admitted it in game.
          2) Didn’t send in time to reach 2 krakens (“because it’s a tk send”)

You should be present at the game and not go afk without letting your teammates know about this, takes 2 sec to pause the game if you need a minute or two.
          You can’t refuse to send “because it’s tk” if it’s the call.

Banned 72H.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Supremebeing afk’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S