SupremeBeing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Juxx
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Reid
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: SupremeBeing
      Violated Rule(s): Flaming, Ghosting(giving any information to other team about strategies) etc.. Even pinged lanes on 1 and tried to micro people.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): The entire game was extremely toxic super unpleasant to play with.
      Additional Information:

https://wc3stats.com/games/175430/chat

• This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by grant323.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by grant323.
      SupremeBeing
      Participant

so was he. I even stopped playing after this retarded game. he could not say even 1 true sentence. Whole game and even FBG chat now is me denying all things wrote by Reid that never happened! And it started in 1st few seconds Reid writing to allchat:

1. All Reid Pink already pinging lanes and shit
        I did one ping when pro Reid did build militia isntead of cannon.
        I did one ping when pro yellow built novice when he had malfs and necro (yellow ended no push no hold on 10)

And he said I write shit. Example of me writing shit:
        “01:23 Allies SupremeBeing nomalf?”

Than Reid was followed by his friend burningcrusa who started asking me why I did solo up king on lvl 2 (we burned heal for no sense, we were not sending lvl 3). Problem is that Reid did up king also! So I did not solo up. Nevertheless Reid did up king…

I do not know why I would now waste 1 hour for this rly. I just list some things that Reid said I did.. and they never happened! I did say go fuck yourself eventually, I admit. Yes he diserved it. He was passive agressive or just stupid writing all those things?

Reid — Dziś o 09:10

@inQ
        @burning Was I toxic?
        burning — Dziś o 09:10
        i would say maybe passive aggressive, baiting at worst

Now some lies:

1st was about me pinging and shit.

2nd:
        Reid — Dziś o 09:09
        @LTD Admin warn @SupremeBeing rage quit

never did rq. Reid lies

3d:
        Reid — Dziś o 09:12
        You ghost our king here

ghost our king? they saw our king ups. Maybe I did say to much indeed but it was after reid and burning just made me out of control. They knew we did up, maaaybe they did not see 3 ups, maybe they saw 2.. not very big issue.

4th
        Reid — Dziś o 09:15
        dude
        you insulted
        everyone on our team

No. I insulted reid only

Another example of Reid just writing to no sense, just to keep the poision in the air:

09:56 Allies Reid he sends furmit
        09:56 Allies Reid kek
        10:03 Allies SupremeBeing i had 240 wood
        10:07 Allies SupremeBeing what u would send?
        10:13 Allies Reid yeah cuz you tk
        10:15 Allies Reid you have egg
        10:21 Allies Reid and dont play it

Reid insulting me:

13:34 Allies SupremeBeing i am not idiot
        13:42 Allies Reid you are an idiot

Reid was writing till end of the game why I did not add egg for lvl 2 to me, to all chat, that i wil be banned.. bla bla

whole game Reid was writing to me or about me. He flamed me also that I am an idiot. I do not regret I flamed him too. He diserved.

burningcrusade
        Participant

I will not be submitting banreq for supreme’s late solo ups on 2 since reid followed and 2 players waste wood late, so this is a nonissue. the idea to burn a close heal on 2 for bigger send 5 is not really justified until after we see enemies immolate on 5 anyways, so i dont mind considering this a ‘split call’ since it was just me and supreme discussing kinging on 2.

I would however like to second the ban request on the basis of excessive flame, as Supreme has very aggressive foul language the whole game, and clearly doesnt care to respect other people around him. To quote reid, supremebeing is “unplayable” but not because he fails to play nigthsaber with any proficiency, but because of the violent cursing out 2 teammates for the duration of the game.
          There is no adequate or applicable summary of the game, i think it is best if you witnessed how supreme interacts with people by reading the chat yourself. It is noteworthy that I called him ‘pussy’ for doing one regen when we kingleak on wv2 and i deeply regret if this is what set him off or instigated some flame(though i meant lightheartedly not insultingly since i really didnt mind 1 regen at the time but i wanted us to bank after 1 regen at most since its obvious at that point we lose a heal). I can take any punishment fitting since i realize this could be interpreted as rude and I also was upset that we waste wood without saving the heal further afterwards.
          I’m pretty certain I was also cussed at by this guy, so the only one who isnt getting flamed with the most toxic cursing is InQ who does not bother to engage with supremebeing all game. This is a clear sign that teamwork and communication is not possible during such a mental breakdown.

i hope im not overstepping when i say that i hope there is some discipline handed for the toxic overload all game, and I hope supreme comes back with some more reasonable communication and a more temperate demeanor…

SupremeBeing
          Participant

2 of them spamming me whole game, than 6 hours on chat.. I am done with this topic.

ghery — Dziś o 12:08
            guys
            u speak now 6h
            LOL

SupremeBeing
            Participant

I did up king, Reid did up king.. Burnig still claims I did solo up. Fact is that Burning did SOLO NOT UP king and we lost heal. Why not ban him for solo not upping?

SupremeBeing
              Participant

lol… who can have patience for 7 hours of being spammed?
                1st. in game
                2nd on discord chat
                now look what i saw on priv!!!

This behaviour is beyounde anyone patience. Imagive Eldered or Virus being spammed like this? They would eat their computers! 😀 😀

Attachments:
                grant323
                Participant

Reid as a Lihl player you know we have 0 tolerance in FBG from Lihl players.

07:57 Allies Reid tbh
                  08:01 Allies Reid u are kinda unplayble

10:13 Allies Reid yeah cuz you tk
                  10:15 Allies Reid you have egg
                  10:21 Allies Reid and dont play it

13:34 Allies SupremeBeing i am not idiot
                  13:42 Allies Reid you are an idiot

3:52 Allies Reid you have eggs
                  13:53 Allies SupremeBeing and u ask to build for 7
                  13:54 Allies Reid and played 0
                  13:57 Allies Reid you are terrible

14:52 Allies Reid mabye you need a break from legion

20:33 All Reid Pink gonna be on a vacation after this game

This all started with you Reid when Pink Ping yellow once to ask him isn’t Malf a better start then crusader’s

01:40 All Reid Pink already pinging lanes and shit
                  01:49 All mslove RMK?=
                  01:52 All burningcrusa HAAH
                  01:56 All Reid yeah swap me out for monkey

You play more of a advanced player this is why you’re a vouched player in Lihl. You can’t come into FBG and expect everyone to be at your level or your experience. How SupremeBeing played was perfect and the way we teach in FBG-Academia Nightsaber yolo/semi holder/holder, with experience he will learn how to add other units

I understand the flaming went back and forward but as a Lihl player we have 0 tolerance rule that applies once you play in a FBG game, Because people are not at the level you play doesn’t mean they’re unplayable or they’re a tk and need to take a break from LTD. You come into FBG with respect for every player good or bad.

Banned for 1 week

SupremeBeing

Didn’t solo king, as Reid up the king as well

Ghost Information was about the King Ups on lvl 2 which didn’t effect the game because it was level 10 already. ( mostly to tell the enemy why the argument started )

Didn’t spam ping

Flaming – Yes

Banned – 16 Hours

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by grant323.
                  • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by grant323.
                  Hyo

Case was reviewed by oversight (Me and Kappa), and while we agree that Reid behaviour was definitely not the best, it doens’t warrant a ban here, so few notes:

01:40 All Reid Pink already pinging lanes and shit
                    16:29 Observer Reid pink is getting banned after this game
                    16:30 Observer Reid np
                    20:33 All Reid Pink gonna be on a vacation after this game

While your initial comment on 1:40 isn’t flaming, it was definitely unnecessary and you should refrain from doing so (Pinging a lane once and asking “no malf” is hardly micromanaging or being toxic per say, to justify all chatting about it)

And the comments at 16:29 and 20:33 were definitely wrong: You’re not a moderator/admin meaning you have no authority to ban or to claim someone will be banned (you can report, not ban someone – big difference), and claiming someone will go on a vacation makes it look like you have some kind of authority/decision on it, which is wrong (not to mention it’s a toxic comment)

Consider this a verbal warning about how you phrase/present yourself – SupremeBeing behaviour was definitely the worst here, but your behaviour was far from being perfect, and i think we can both agree on it.

Reid unbanned

Processing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘SupremeBeing’ is closed to new replies.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  May 2024
                  M T W T F S S