Swing intentional tk/troll

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    hal9k

Dear Swing,

https://wc3stats.com/games/424108/
      Not much to say here, you stay 5/1 with ea rats for 7. In discord you wrote “i was 4/1 becouse i asked if he could monk cw, he said no and went malf so i wanted experiment ea – game was over at 1” and later “ya that ea game was troll” and “the ea was bc i was pissed”. Confirmed intentional trolling/throwing.

https://wc3stats.com/games/424161/
      The following game you played together with Klaa and Alan. In discord earlier you expressed your dislike towards Alans build (pyro, birdman, sniper) and raged about it and said to Klaa “next game we are together, i will go mass pyro and see if u shut up to?” and the response from Klaa was “i screenshoot this – and report u for tk – np”. You enter the game and get pyro, you tell the team that you will be 3/0 for 7 and Klaa asks “Don’t do it pls” at this point it should be clear that Klaa doesn’t want you to play this build based on the interaction at discord and the chat in game. You ignore your teammates and go with your pyro trident build. The issue is that you excuse it with Klaa saying it was OP earlier (I can not confirm him saying this, it is not visible in discord nor any of the chatlogs) and ignoring the fact that every game is situational, 1) you had a decent yolo alternative in your roll and Alan didn’t in the game he played and 2) you do not play your best to win the game – you are not having faith in the build yourself (“Doubt I mid tho”) while you just played it out of spite. You are expected to do the best you can to win the game and that is for me the main difference between Alans game and yours. Alan did his best to win the game and you didn’t. I hope that you will take your time to review your actions in this game and in the future do the best you can to win the game and not do troll builds out of spite.

I know you will probably complain about the lack of ban requests, so I’ll address it here upfront. We will not ignore games where rulebreaking is so clear and allow you to ruin the games for 3-7 other players game after game. Just as we do emergency unvouch trials who decide to build mid or just income send round after round, we will take adequate action when we see intentional tk without a doubt – and since you admitted one of the games already action will be taken.

You are banned for 1 week and sitting at your absolute final chance, any drama showing up revolving around you where you provoke people or troll will lead to an unvouch. The admin team was already split on whether we would allow you to return and about whether this warranted a final unvouch. Please do your best not to disappoint us.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The topic ‘Swing intentional tk/troll’ is closed to new replies.
    Donate
    Clan FBG Events
    May 2024
    M T W T F S S