Swing rule break

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MonkeyTown
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: MonkeyTown
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:TheSwing
      Violated Rule(s):solo reg up, force clog call, self proclaimed captain, does 2 reg on 4-5 when we sending, missing 160 wood for send.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):lvl 1-5
      Additional Information:Howie made joke to vote him as captain and he took it very seriously. Really painfull game with him.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Balthazier.
      • This topic was modified 1 year ago by Balthazier.
      Attachments:
      viruskiril
      Participant

I mean its clear force, howie just said whats the plan swing. then asked if they chaos this is not saying swing is captain or anything, swing does king up again without anyone confirming or anything , with monkeys militia on 2 they clearly dont want to king, also swing was saying some trolling stuff having holder in clog is so op i guess refering to some old game. Monkey is not completely right he is captain by elo , but still swing has no right to just up the king like that.

TheSwing90
        Participant

First of all its clear that he says “i vote swing captain, whats the call” so no its not a clear force, not even a force.
          “howie made a joke” then you can defend every bad call every tk everything you do wrong in-game with “it was a joke”

viruskiril
          Participant

Ok howie said he vote swing captain in some trolling way

Balthazier

Both ban requests are simply ridiculous. 2 wrongs don’t make a right.

You should have clearly stated you don’t want swing as captain. Also trolling with ‘i vote swing as captain cause else he blame lihl’ isn’t helpful at all. Staying silent also doesn’t help in any way. Swing stated his intention and went on with it. You had enough time to speak up and disagree with the call.

After first reg up however it’s pretty clear that team doesn’t want to clog. At 4 it is even clearly stated to send 5 and only up 2 attack. There was no reason anymore to stay stubborn with clog call and do another reg.

The blame in this game lies with bother parties.

Furthermore highest elo doesn’t make you captain. It should only be used to break a tie. You should always aim to reach team consensus.

Banrequest is denied.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S