Swing solosend

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hal9k

Your Warcraft III username: SoulR
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: TheSwing90
      Violated Rule(s): Solosend
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):2-3
      Additional Information: this guy theswing is just doing solo calls solo sends when im captin and i called send another lvl

Note: added on behalf of Soulr as he couldn’t access forum. If you can’t access forum you are always welcome to DM an admin and ask them to post at forum on your behalf and we are looking into alternatives and/or fixing the forum.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      • This topic was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      Attachments:
      dpteacher

Hi,

thanks for reporting.

Swing you cant force your votes without discussing.

Sending should always be coordinated with the team via discussion.

Also:

In the case where the majority of the team is against your call or you cannot come to a consensus, do not force your own call by sending before the discussion is finished.

You literally gave zero space for a discussion when you sent for level 3.

@soulr: You were highest elo so you break a tie with your vote. But you only said:

02:12 Allies soulr can 3
        02:12 Allies soulr idm

I dont mind means that you dont care if you send level 2 or level 3. So its basically a 1v0 vote to send for level 2. At level 3 Swing forced without space for discussion.

@Swing This is unacceptable behavior FOR EVERYONE and let me point out. Next time the ban will be much much longer. Soulr had the highest elo in his team, so you cant force a send against his mind or in general without discussing it with the team. Next ban duration for a forced send I see will be minimum 4 days with your history. If you want to be equally handled, start playing WITH people and not AGAINST them. You should also highly consider to just follow calls here and then. Just be silent for one game and follow along. People will thank YOU.

Due to minimal impact on game banned for only 4 hours.

Cheers

Edit:
        – I spoke with Swing and he showed zero tolerance, not a spark of self-awareness or self-reflection
        – Zero understanding or acceptance of why he got banned and what has been his mistake
        – I take back my mild choice.
        – For every wasted 10 minutes of admins time I will put another day of ban time to this

Banned for 48 hours.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
        • This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by dpteacher.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Swing solosend’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S