The nice Ben from the icecream van

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bens0nFCSP
    Participant

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: failed a trial on ent lihl
      Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Bens0nFCSP
      What is your Discord account? Bens0nFCSP#1460
      If possible, provide a list of players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
      Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it (via Discord) to a “LIHL Admin” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
      Any additional information that you would like to provide:

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Fantom.
      Bens0nFCSP
      Participant

i couldnt attach more than 2 files, here is my 2nd replay:

Attachments:
        mudman
        Participant

Support

Krocis
          Participant

!support

Emi1
            Participant

!support

ReDRuM
              Participant

Hello Ben,
                nice to see your re-apply.

EA-Replay:
                Your teammates are: Malf/EA/Aqua
                Level 1: You guys send warrs with 4x yolo and you scout priso/lod mid
                Level 2 you go 2 small archers. I dislike this decision, they leaked nearly nothing and the leaks were no aoe leaks a send 2 is really unlikely with this scout. Since you skipped t1 on 1 you are still 3/0.
                Level 4: You OB with 3 EA but you also resend after they skipped 2+3. They leak nearly nothing since they OB hard. If you plan to play such a slow game it’s like level 2 I dislike OB with EA but it’s understandable since your team could leak 50+ on 4.
                Level 5: You keep the “holder” part with 3 EA and 1 small archer – they skip
                You start to king vs their 7 send and you go 4 EA – pretty standard after your early game, your king skill is TM and lose 2 heals – they keep the ob and leak 5 creeps in total
                Level 10: 7/3 EA which is fine since the other EA has a ygg and the only other semi 10 holder is malf. Both teams send full. Pro focus and mid – good job. Your placement is also good.
                They go -4, you dont lose a heal.
                Sad re roll past 10 so you have to keep the blasters which were placed before re roll.
                You win the 15 race because you nearly didnt need king on 10 and send big.

Average – Good Replay. When you plan a real slow games with 4x yolo, I really don’t like the OB as EA, you won’t be big mid (maybe even not mid) vs a simple bo send. Rest was played well.

Engi Replay:
                Your roll: Engi, ranger, watcher, void, wandigoo, mino
                Your teammates: Sg, malf/geo, ts/engi
                Pretty no choice than playing engi yolo.
                Level 1: Enemy sends warrs the malf and you are mid. You push 5/0 and go 250 value for 2, you could have pushed 6/0 here. 200 hold 2 without send.
                Level 4: Void dragon behind – I really like it, same as windrider just a bit cheaper.
                Level 5: 6/1 engi hold 5
                Level 7: 7/4 even if it’s a fast game since your team goes str 7 after warrs, pretty good. They go -2 with wave.
                Standard level 8+9 you up mutas.
                Level 10: You decide to stay 7/4 and put 1 meli + rangers behind, they skip and you mid and even kill 2 bosses in mid. If they didn’t skip I think this is a tk move 🙂 but I can’t say it’s bad in this case.
                Level 12: You clear all your lane with 4 mutas, void and some ranger/meli behind when they go warrs – 12, really good.
                After that your team kills them 17 and you mid.

Really good replay: You are not sui in a straight 7 engi game and end up even 7/4 on 7, only minor mistake here is the ob on 2.

You have only !supports from the community and I do know you as well. On top you obsed a lot of game which has to be appreciated. If you stay focused I am pretty sure you will pass the trial this time.

Congratz to your trial. Vouched as Bens0nFCSP.
                Please ensure your Bnet Account matches your Discord Account 1:1.

ReDRuM
                Participant

accepted.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Donate
                Clan FBG Events
                May 2024
                M T W T F S S