The Tierlist of Mid-2022

First Blood Gaming Forums Warcraft III General Discussion The Tierlist of Mid-2022

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Fieryfox

Tier list mid-2022

Tier lists are subjective ladders where players are ordered on skill level.
      Last year I made a tier list at around the same time, let’s see who improved and what the current standings are!
      This list is all just my personal opinion so there are likely many who will disagree and I don’t expect otherwise. Feel free to discuss it.
      If you are not on it it’s probably that I do not remember your skill level well enough to assign a place in the tierlist for you.
      The players within the tiers are in order as well, top being best.
      I mentioned when people are higher compared to last year’s tierlist by me. I didnt mention whether someone got worse or is still the same. New players in this tier list have (new) after their name.

Tier 1: (The best players of the league. They have the potential to carry a game solo even in unfavourable situations. They play consistently good with very few exceptions)
      Vosje
      Brando
      Antbug

Tier 1.5: (Similar in carry potential as tier 1s but less consistent)
      Peachtree

Tier 2: (Very strong players in the league. They have the game sense to make plays to turn games around. They play good but less consistently than tier 1.5s. Often have a smaller hero pool they can carry with compared to t1s)
      Hellhound
      Pauline
      Frostless (up)

Tier 2.5: (In between tier 3 and 2. They have the ability to play very well in games and to make plays, albeit less often than t2s. Their strength is in their reliability in games)
      Danishpride
      Retardeddog
      Teshin (up)
      Supnub (up)
      Boyka (new)
      1010 (up)
      Reading
      Pandalegend (up)
      Smoker
      Quanying
      panda
      Dcaudio (up)
      Snowtiger
      Storm
      Issi (up)

Tier 3: (Decent players, often have a small hero pool with which they are able to show strong performance in games with, but do not always do so)
      Ricefire
      Mumix
      Boba
      Bornsinner
      Audi (up)
      Vikk
      Leksaks (new)
      Akama (new)
      iYm (new)
      Atty (up)
      Trees
      Fantom
      Robotninja
      Aims
      Bash (up)

Tier 3.5: (Decent players. They play more games decent than they play bad. Sometimes perform unexpectedly well, but often make the same mistakes)
      Wisp
      Holybear
      Redhawk (up)
      Rolando (new)
      Markus
      Raketkanon
      Matt
      kys (new)
      Marcass
      Kanzz (up)
      Shadow
      Litlich (new)
      Dotaz
      Souljase (up)
      Sleepybear (new)
      Demons (new – hard to place)
      Magicniglet
      Pinkunicorn
      Handcramps
      Orcish
      Nolucky

Tier 4: (Players who win about half the games they play and lose the other half often due to neglectance. Not reliable players, definitely need to look at what they’re doing wrong if they want to improve)
      Jwinzlo
      Gb3
      Tazdingo (new – hard to place)
      Tricked
      Nikolasik (new)
      Jaguar
      Mimmic
      MrXXX
      Pluun

Tier 4.5: (Players who have the potential to play decently in a game, but often make mistakes that are very detrimental to the team’s chance of winning)
      Cris10n
      Rsty (new)
      Whitefox
      Aiglechauve (new)

Tier 5: (Players who seem hardstuck at a low level and make suspicious plays. They are the bottom of the league)
      Alphawolf
      Carlo_rossi (new)
      Berna

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Fieryfox.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Fieryfox.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Donate
    Clan FBG Events
    May 2024
    M T W T F S S