The Tierlist of start-2024

First Blood Gaming Forums Warcraft III General Discussion The Tierlist of start-2024

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Fieryfox

The DotA Tierlist of start-2024

Tier lists are subjective rankings where players are ordered on skill level.
      Lately people been requesting tierlists again and I also got some requests for my opinion. Therefore I will share you where I think people stand in terms of skill. Let’s see who improved and what the current standings are!
      This list is all just my personal opinion so there are likely many who will disagree and I don’t expect otherwise. Feel free to discuss it.
      If you are not on it it’s probably that I do not remember your skill level well enough to assign a place in the tierlist for you, or just forgot about you.
      The players within the tiers are in order as well, top being best.

Disclaimer: For me it’s difficult to rank (west-)Americans because I usually see them play on EU servers when they have high ping/lags. Therefore, the uncertainty in the tiers is higher for these players.

Inactive = the player doesn’t play enough games lately to attribute a tier to him, but has entered the tierlist in the past.
      New = The person made it’s first appearance on a tierlist of mine, this often means the error of the tier is higher than for others.

Tier 1: (The best players of the league. They have the potential to carry a game solo even in unfavourable situations. They play consistently good with very few exceptions)
      Fieryfox
      Antbug
      Peachtree
      Freddy-K
      Pulsar
      Hellhound
      Brando (down due to inactive)

Tier 1.5
      : (Similar in carry potential as tier 1s but less consistent)
      Boyka
      Frostless
      Asyl4ik
      Pauline (inactive)
      Oversoul
      Gdmsuad

Tier 2: (Very strong players in the league. They have the game sense to make plays to turn games around. They play good but less consistently than tier 1.5s. Often have a smaller hero pool they can carry with compared to t1s)
      panda (inactive)
      Supnub
      Reading
      Retardeddog (inactive)

Tier 2.5: (In between tier 3 and 2. They have the ability to play very well in games and to make plays, albeit less often than t2s. Their strength is in their reliability in games)
      Danishpride
      teshin
      Pandalegend
      Smoker (inactive)
      Quanying
      Klaus
      Issi (inactive)
      Boristheblade
      Dedzefir
      Snowtiger (inactive)
      Ricefire (inactive)

Tier 3: (Decent players, often have a small hero pool with which they are able to show strong performance in games with, but do not always do so)
      Elriko (inactive)
      iYm
      Dcaudio
      Vikk
      Mumix
      Boba
      Bornsinner
      Audi
      Rolando
      Leksaks (inactive)
      Atty
      Akama (inactive)
      Trees
      Fantom
      Robotninja (inactive)
      Aims (inactive)
      Bash
      Shadow
      Matt
      Litlich
      Demons
      Redhawk
      Ace (new)
      Holybear (inactive)

Tier 3.5: (Decent players. They play more games decent than they play bad. Sometimes perform unexpectedly well, but often make the same mistakes)
      Sleepybear
      Tomoya
      Larry
      Dotaz
      PoliceHater
      Markus
      Wisp_picker (inactive)
      Godzila (inactive)
      Kanzz (inactive)
      Rumarak
      Kicab0
      Prized
      Pinkunicorn
      Tazr
      slardar/mightyowl (new)
      Marcass
      Nolucky
      Orcish
      Magicniglet
      Cory
      Whitefox
      FemmeFatale (new)
      Souljase
      Tricked
      Easye (new)
      kys (inactive)
      Nofear (inactive)
      Jwinzlo

Tier 4: (Players who win about half the games they play and lose the other half often due to neglectance. Not reliable players, definitely need to look at what they’re doing wrong if they want to improve)
      Nikolasik
      Tixzy (new)
      Jaguar
      MrXX’X
      Heaveneye (new)
      Mimmic
      Splash
      Handcramps (inactive)
      Gb3
      Ikakela (new)
      Pluun (inactive)
      Alphawolf
      Berna
      RTU
      Carlo_rossi
      Ludot

Tier 4.5: (Players who have the potential to play decently in a game, but often make mistakes that are very detrimental to the team’s chance of winning)
      Natas (new)
      Cris10n (inactive)
      Rsty (inactive)
      Aiglechauve (inactive)

Tier 5: (Players who seem hardstuck at a low level and make suspicious plays. They are the bottom of the league)
      due to lack of active players in t4.5 this this tier has become redundant. Players in tier 4.5 could fit either in tier 4.5 or in tier 5.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Fieryfox.
      • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Fieryfox.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Donate
    Clan FBG Events
    April 2024
    M T W T F S S