TheOBer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    EricS
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: Erics
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: ThePunisher
      Violated Rule(s): Refusal to particiape
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Entire game
      Additional Information:

I doubt this post is enough to get him banned, thats not really the main purpose here except maybe as a kind of warning, but I would urge you to watch his decisions and actions (and possible communication/lack thereof) while playing and think about how much you would like to have this kind of team mate.

Everything is based on his need to be the big mid hero I believe.
      He rerolls aqua on 1, stays 3-1 until 7 even though enemy clearly used lumb for upgrades and send on 6, sells eggs to upgrade a TS, sends a 5th furbolg and doesnt say a beep.

I think it would be potent for him to learn about yolo/push and so on since anyone at this point know exactly what he will do, in every single game. OB.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by grant323.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by grant323.
      Attachments:

Regards
      EricS

grant323
      Participant

ThePunisher RR aqua lane was pretty TK and I will let him know as a warning with a message because if it’s boring play it you still got to play it if that is what’s best for the team.

You telling him to push after lvl 5 isn’t a good call because you want him to eat all he can for 7 ( his push isn’t going to bring him a lot of lumber if any cause it’s to late already to push )which the enemy team did resend and he was mid and enemy team died ..

Also he didn’t reply to no ones messages I will let him know to communicate with the team more so everyone is on the same page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘TheOBer’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      May 2024
      M T W T F S S