time to shine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ranzkopp
    Participant

:

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: yes
      Provide a list of aliases and other accounts. These are names that people might recognize you as: yes
      Discord account: ranzkopp
      BattleTag on Bnet: sadistix#7343
      If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: yes
      Any additional information that you would like to provide: yes

Hello, i am here to save the day! its time to get this nuubies in lihl back into shape and i am here to teach all of them a lesson, i will show them all the cool yolos and holds and respectfully teach them how to build their lanes by managing every single one of them to victory!
      u dont know what to add lvl4 with malf to hold? I WILL TELL YOU, dont you worry. you dont know why u lost vs mola 4yolos? DONT YOU WORRY, i will tell you, was probably rummys fault…

and here is my 5 latest replays with 0 mistakes, my best beahvior and good moods all around, enjoy!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by 7years.
      liftwaffe
      Participant

support

inQ
        Participant

!support

7years
          Participant

Hi Ranz, good to see you again! Here’s my analysis:

Game 1:
            You got disc aqua wagon para. You start disc, add a wagon 2, push, add an aqua 3 and you have 49 gold left. Not sure if miscalc or if you were going for leak 3 on purpose (didn’t look like it cause yellow was gonna leak 3). You para the wagon and leak. You keep pushing, leak small lvl 4 which is pretty good since you like a 5 send. For 5 you push 7/2 and just up oceanus (490 value) – it is alright-ish since there is a good chance enemy will come 5. But i think i would have added the 2nd disc nevertheless. You clear decent if they come, and if they don’t, you don’t leak for no big reason (just 7/1 instead 7/2). You leak 13 to no send, but it’s fine since you goal them 50 to king. You reach 7/3 during 5 which is pretty sweet. You add aqua and wagon (610 value) and only leak 4 creeps 6 – nice!
            You push 7/4 and both teams send 7 with tm. You get huge king gold and inc and reach dragon for 8 to hold it. You push 7/5 and stay until 10 because it’s race. You up fenix with big para for 10 which is totally useless, but it doesn’t matter because they die faster than you.
            Summary:
            7/10. You did what you do best: hardcore push. Game was really easy for you though with this roll and goaling them 5. Good communication and calling throughout, good kc. Some minus points because a) hard to fuck up this roll and b) i’m pretty sure you miscalced on 3 and idk if i agree with the oceanus over disc on 5.

Game 2:
            You drop 2 turrs and rr. Your team has really insane carry rolls, playing turr for the push would have been fine too. I’m generally not a big fan of turrs though, so I still like the drop and rr on 1. You find engi lock cannon polar druid neotank. Sweet. This just gives you incredible yolo and midgame power. You keep the turr, add small engi in front, and leak to warrs on 1. Your lod eats mid. You push 4/0 and add a small engi behind to leak 2+3 on purpose for a 4 send. You hold 2 with op focus. You push 4/1 and add an upped engi for 3 (290). You leak 15 on 3 but it serves bigger purpose, so gj. You push 5/1 and add small cannon in front for 4 (395). Enemy eats your 4 send. You leak 11. Maybe staying 4/1 and upping another engi to hold 4 was better, but idm you taking the risk either because you feed the carry rolls. You push 7/1 not building at all for 5, anticipating send from them. However, they skip so you are kind of fucked, leaking big to no send. You stay 7/1 for 6 and build engis. You leak 12. Now you probably realize risking 4 was not the best idea. With a hold there you could have held 5+6 with minimal value and gotten better push for 6/7. You still reach 7/3 for 7 at least. Both teams send full and you win race 7.
            Summary:
            6/10. I know we have different philosophies regarding builds and you love taking risks with your push. In this game, however, I think you overdid it a bit. I mean, sure, in the end it worked out because they died 7 – but that was more due to rng than your leaks. Your lane was way weaker than it could have been had you stayed 4/1 for 4. It was not really necessary to go down that risky road because you had quite the strong roll for max push without leak and potential monster 10+. Again good coordination of strategy with your team though, I like how you develop a plan and stear the game in that direction.

Game 3:
            You have skelli, ranger, violet, polar, blaster, aod. For sure an interesting roll, could be trap, could turn out sexy. You decide to keep and start polar+skeletor. Your team has full carry rolls and covers every level, so no risk in trying w/e you want for your lane as long as it involves push.
            You add another skeletor for 2. You push 3/0 and add third skeletor for 3. You die pretty hard to their 3 send, leaking 50 to king, which i guess is at least good for your lane. You aren’t to blame, was not your job to cover 3. You add a watcher for 4. You add a dm for 5 and hold with 620 value. You push 7/2 and hold 6 with same value. You go 7/3 and save 200 gold to add aod on 8. You are 1005 value but still leak 16 creeps, not that great, but not surprising with the setup. You rr during 8 and find op shit. You therefore decide to not rip your lane and stay 7/3 for 9 and up magna. You decide to skip 10, you still reach pd for some damage on 10 (1535 value with 7/3). You are 3 lanes with 7/3 and only 1 has decent potential 10, so under different circumstances it would be pretty tk to stay 7/3. In this case, because you need all the dmg you can find to live 10, it’s okay decision. You barely live 10 with 0 heals and about 5 hp. You decide to stay 7/3 to cover until 14. Good call imo since you can actually do pretty well with butchers+dm despite low value. You hold gold on lvl 13 and leak pretty hard. Guess you expected to hold with 2115, because why else would you hold gold – you’re the hero lane and you just killed your value. Big missplay unfortunately. You are 2900 value for 14 with 7/3 and you have lowest wood on team. You die 14.
            Summary:
            3/10. You made a risky decision to play that roll. You played it reasonably well, but did bad on 8 as expected, making you stuck 7/3 with mediocre value. In hindsight you did get trapped. Also: imagine your team doesn’t king leak 50 on 3 – you would be completely dead, leaking 20 creeps on your own. Your plan to skip 10 and stay 7/3 was probably the best you could do at this point. But leaking 13 was a huge missplay that robbed you of any small chances of still winning that game. It was tough game with your team fighting a lot over calls and builds and shit can happen – but this was certainly not the shiniest of times. If that is one of the top 3 replays you decide to apply with for lihl then I wonder how serious you are taking this application.

Game 4:
            You have malf spectre dp. You drop malf and spectre and rr. Not sure I agree with this. You could have yolo’d pretty well with malf spectre and do damage 10 as needed. Main reason to keep is of course that dp is just so broken midgame basically guaranteeing you snipe sends/mid on 15. But looking at your team’s rolls, I can also understand that you wanted to find something to ob/carry with.
            You get spectre, rotten tree, phantom, ship in your rr. You sell malfs and start ship+spec. You add phantom for 2. Your placement is a bit odd with ship quite far in the middle of the lane and phantom almost same line at the wall. Not sure if this is better than having ship at the wall to create some wall clog. You up hr for 3, still 2/0. You stay 2/0 and bank gold for 4. You leak small and call it „6 bait“ since your team full yolo. With standard placement you could have held 4 imo because like this hr just gets sniped every level. You build another hr for 5 and save 115 gold. Enemy sends and you go mid vs small send (anything else would be disaster with 2/0). You stay 2/0 to add 2 steamrollers for 7. No shame but since you TM definitely okay call. You go mid with all towers vs mola send but still lose 2 heals with TM. You push 7/1 on 8 and use 50 rr to find anti 10. Good decision. You are rewareded with engi heli dp. You add 2 dps and a bocker for 10 (1990 value 7/1). Since your team is really weak on 10 definitely the right call. You still leak 1 boss to pretty big send, but you did what you could with this setup. You push 7/3 and add another dp for arena. With your team being 95% range towers, heli would have been more useful. You build more dp’s, up ship, and add a heli for 15. Pretty ideal. You are mid 15 but still lose the „race“ because you basically got outrolled and mola vs tm.
            Summary:
            9/10. Apart from the odd ship placement (not sure it ever paid off), I think you played it quite smart. You did exactly what your team needed from your lane with that huge ob. You didn’t have the best rolls or spell, so standard yolo for your lane would have probably meant autoloss. You called well too, but hard to win vs their rolls and mola.

Game 5:
            You got parrot, wanderer, harpy, ywd, komodo, god. You drop komodo and rr. Good. You find rider, slave, turret, necro, ts, ygg. As good as it gets. You play slave rider mix and ob until they come. Good placement, good building order etc – not much to criticize. You go mid 7 with 1290 value and 4/0 to full mola send. You see that blue for some reason is staying on 7/2 during 8 so you decide to push 7/4 yourself while ciritcizing blue for staying. He in turn then also pushes, so you both end up 7/4 for 10. This is super risky – yes, there is a chance they skip 10, but its definitely more likely they will send still and then you are a bit fucked. Going from 4/0 from 7 to 7/4 for 10 is never good if you have anti 10. Turns out they fullsend 10, you leak 12 bosses to king and you lose the game.
            Summary:
            4/10. You played it perfectly until 7 (although not the hardest thing in the world with this roll). But pushing 7/4 for 10 was just full tk move since your team really needed your hold. Yes, blue stayed 7/2 on 8, but it was obvious he was no good 10 hold with his wagons and windriders.

Verdict:
            All in all these replays confirm that you are still ranzkopp. Going to the extremes, sometimes maybe too much, but most of the time at least with a plan in your mind how you can best help your team and win the game. In these 5 replays, however, you did not show the best execution of that typical ranz gameplay. Of course you still know how to build, you know the strengths of each unit and you are a motivated communicator and caller. But you made just too many crucial mistakes that just can’t happen in LIHL, like overpushing when your team needed you to hold 10, or holding gold / leaking too many times for no good reason.

I know that you are capable of much better play, and I find it quite odd that you chose these 5 replays to apply for lihl. You should know yourself that we cannot give you a trial purely based on these games.

Denied for now. But I encourage you to apply again soon with better games.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by 7years.
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘time to shine’ is closed to new replies.
          Donate
          Clan FBG Events
          May 2024
          M T W T F S S