Tin Flame

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TheElfShadow
    Participant

Violator’s Warcraft III username:TinSoldier
      Violated Rule(s):Flame Trial
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):rd 2 send through round 3
      Additional Information:
      Flaming Rules:
      Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players. If the language used negatively impacts the game/community atmosphere, it is bannable. Giving advice/opinions to other players on how they can better contribute to the game is acceptable as long as it is done in a respectful manner. The other player has the right to respectfully ignore the suggestions if they disagree.
      Do not provoke other players to purposely elicit a reaction from them.
      In the case where there is a report and multiple sides are guilty of flaming, multiple players will be banned regardless of who reports the game and who started it.
      Do not threaten other players with reports and/or bans.
      LIHL Players that flame FBG players will receive an extended ban duration and may have their FBG League permissions removed.
      There is a zero tolerance policy for any flame towards Trial Players.

banned 1 week for flame

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      • This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by TheElfShadow.
      Attachments:
      Kappa

@TheElfShadow

Please note – Typically, we should only do flame bans when they are reported. The situation is subjective and we should get confirmation that there was in-fact an issue that occurred.

That being said, Tin and I have talked many a time about flame. The general attitude of I know this person so I can talk shit isn’t okay in my eyes when someone joined the community days ago. We should be welcoming new players and helping them get up to speed not trash talking them.

Tin’s FBG LTD role is removed for 7 days.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The topic ‘Tin Flame’ is closed to new replies.
      Donate
      Clan FBG Events
      April 2024
      M T W T F S S