Tinsoldier insult and micro FBG LTD85

First Blood Gaming Forums Leagues Legion Tower Defense Legion TD League (FBG LTD) Ban Requests Processed Requests Tinsoldier insult and micro FBG LTD85

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SupremeBeing
    Participant

Your Warcraft III username: SupremeBeing
      Violator’s Warcraft III username: Tin [DISBAND LIHL]
      Violated Rule(s): insulting, toxic, micro
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay): from lvl 9
      Additional Information: AGAIN… why not… starting from lvl 9 when I wanted to build hydra for 10 he start micro me (hydra for 10 holder having already spiders behind must be pure tk idea)

than he insult till game ends. I warned, I asked to stop.. game ends with words SUPREMEKURWA’d – FOR WHAT HE WAS BANNED BEFORE! Admins already admitted it is super toxic and warned him not to use it.

Well I trully hope justsice will come. He was not provoked. I no need to tolerate this behaviour towards me, do I?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Armageddon.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Armageddon.
      Attachments:
      Tin
      Participant

its not micro – just giving small advice to help you from TKing your lane. For example, we had mola but you stayed 6/2 in a SLOW game on 6 to go 900 value with zombie spitter until i asked you to push.

You talked a lot that game and almost 90% of the things you said were just straight up wrong. In the end you played like shit with a carry roll and we lost.

Seeing dumbasses speak confidently triggers me immensely so i couldnt resist telling you how trash you are.

SupremeKurwa’d

SupremeBeing
        Participant

if i were admin i would not even watch replay after your behaviour here.

SupremeBeing
          Participant

By the way, very same game as mantioned in this post, I played right now. I had imola, 2 yygs and on lvl 5 I made TS, same as You today, so I could hold better 10 (as You did). Lord Miles told me that I should have made 3 yygs and I said opposite. He was not convinced, he said I make dead value tower (TS) for lvl 7. Finally I answered him – Tin Soldier played same way today so tell him he sux.

What I am trying to say, that it is not like this I never watch or take advices. Your behaviour is a serious issue since long time. Not Your skills.

After what You wrote in game and here… if You will not be banned I will report the admin! XD

Armageddon
            Participant

Hello Tin,

the build and push choices by supreme were not optimal. However several comments by you overall crossed the line.
              In this case i will issue a warning.

Processed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘Tinsoldier insult and micro FBG LTD85’ is closed to new replies.
            Donate
            Clan FBG Events
            May 2024
            M T W T F S S