tk by eloking

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krocis
    Participant

Idk when peaople will learn how to play this fuckin game after 2k games they played but.
      There is fuckin one rule, once u 4/1 on 5 u never go straight fuckin 7 3 for 7.
      Do we rly need to teach ppl? If we do, why dont we unvouch them and let them play fbg?
      Im really really tired of this shit.
      Eloking huge tk, hero mode on, since lvl 1 with fuckin dead roll.
      Other team sending lvl 4 he leaked few units then he 4/1 for 5 and went to full push on 5 if i dont stop him he go str 7/3 so no hold no king ups.
      Then he goes str 7/5 for lvl 10 when his team needs him at least do dmg.

And then there is dodo. Huge feeed on 4 ,she got dm hydra in roll. But instead of push and make sg or build properly and huge hold on 7, she decide to tk hold with 3/1 upped drunk pirate added 2 firearchers

Srsly soon Im done with this “league” when u mods will not start to do anything with this tk bullshit.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by n1ll3.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by n1ll3.
      • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Hyo.
      Attachments:
      n1ll3
      Participant

As you should know we dont unvouch for one replay. If you have a nice idea how to keep the skill lvl on a certail lvl feel free to share with us.

eloking
        Participant

Thanks Krocis, I always enjoy our games together. You truly are a bastion of a skill and an absolute fountain of LTD knowledge.

I’m sorry my performance couldn’t live up to your standards of excellence.

Speaking of performance, you have by far the strongest roll with aquas/flamebeard/tot/acos/captain and some skeles from your first roll, yet end up as a dead lane. Yes 4 send catches you with your pants down and you leak 12 units cos you saved 80g despite fast kill speed (+ship) and scouting yolos. Never mind, you push and recover, leaking just a few on 5, but then you go further downhill through some underbuilding and poor decisions, leaking 6,8 and 9 to no send. Oh dear. What a masterclass into how to play aquas.

You really want to report this game after ending up as a dead lane with that roll?

My game led me to an ob of 710 val to upgrade wyv for 5 and 6 hold. I followed your advice as our captain and over built to 1050 value for 7, leaking ~14 satyrs and the sends with no push, turning me into exactly what you described, no hold no push.

You want damage 10? With what? 7/4 and add two nether drakes? Perhaps I could kill the dinos, but I barely tickle the bosses.

Hero mode on from level 1? Just lol.

This is just a case of you had a shitty game, got tilted (again…) and wanted to have a whinge. Honestly I don’t know if you waited the 2 hours or not to post this but shit man wait for that big vein on your forehead to stop pulsing before you post crap like this.

Krocis
          Participant

dats your point of view, and its sad u dont see why i made decision as i did.
            i kept skele coz i rred into flame, if u dunno dm flame is automid 15 with undervalue.
            i was farm blocked on 4 dats why i cudnt build up for 4. 4 made me less push but still managed to 7/4 pre 7 and leaking 8 is just a result of lacking gold from lvl 4.
            i was not dead lane at all i was 120 inc and ez pz mid 15 with 3400 val.
            the point is, once u 4/1 for 5 u never go 7 3 for 7 coz dat wud prolly kill us on 7 already, so the excuse your roll not allow u to push more pre 5 means ur not allowed to push 7/3 from 4/1 on 5. i tottaly feel u ur roll was not rly yolo or carry roll but u cud help 7 and if i dont stop u, im pretty sure u go 7 3 and u got lumber for 4 upgrades for king, u had to just stay 4/1 instead u go 5/2 and as u mentioned leaking few. so if u stay 4/1 u most likely even mid.
            and i was not even capt. just our capt dodo never talk and just let other ppl to call for her coz she just has no clue about calls.

eloking
            Participant

Yes, keeping skeles was a good decision, I never suggested otherwise.
              Not selling your aco pre level 4 was not. And then the leaks on 8 and 9 due to tot and then not upgrading it..

We didnt have king gold from 10 so no judgement can be made on value, either way your value was low af and if we survive, we would probably die 14.

I leaked 14 satyrs and the send. Thats not a few, thats half the lane. If I stay 4/1 I can add gateguard, you think this is a game changer? Retarded to suggest that..

My plan wasn’t to 7/3 but 7/2 and add cyborg for 7 and another for 8. Imo this was the best play with my units.

This is just a retarded report, you’ve reported me on an assumption you’ve made with zero basis. I never indicated any plans of 7/3. Next time game ends/DC’s do you want to report me for potentially stay 3/0 for 10? Just fucking stupid mate.

I dont come here to critique and be a dick, everyone has their own style but your game was far far far from flawless. You want to sling some shit and report? At least make sure you had a good game, yours was fucking trash, got tilted and now having a whine. Go fuck off to a super pro league mate your too good for everyone here.

Krocis
              Participant

still going from 4/1 to 7/2 from 5 to 7 lvl is fuckin pointless bullshit.
                this is supposed to be super pro league, im not too good for everyone, its just some ppl here are too bad for others.

eloking
                Participant

In most games you’re right, but not this one.

In this case if I 7/2 I would hold not much less, our king would be stronger with more upgrades, send more on 10, stronger 14 when needed and stronger mid-late game.

4/1 I have ~1180 value, leak a significant amount of the wave probably 11 satyrs + sends, do no king ups because its all used pushing, farms and in sending the furmit. I potentially end up with more dead value, and weaker 14 when needed. You then report me for leaking with 1180 pure dead value.

n1ll3
                  Participant

nonsense here…
                    This topic is just to vent off your anger Krocis.
                    I will just process this

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘tk by eloking’ is closed to new replies.
                  Donate
                  Clan FBG Events
                  May 2024
                  M T W T F S S