Toxic Ghery(mslove)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    templar30
    Participant

If you wish to report a player, please post a new topic, following this format:

Your Warcraft III username:KingEscanor#2642
      Violator’s Warcraft III username:mslove
      Violated Rule(s):toxic,bad calls all over the game and non stop blabbering to the point where i had to ignore him in game.
      Time of Violation (in-game or replay):the entire replay,more 1-10.
      Additional Information:i was more than capable to do any of the builds i had either yggs holder or tok 5 etc.He kept telling me what to do after being told to shut up and even so he gave wrong advice a few times.Lost us a heal at 10 for not controlling king till the end,ninja upping king more than needed at 10 making everyone else do so again.

Additionally, don’t forget to upload the replay!

Note: Ban requests missing any of the required information (specially timestamps) will be denied, without any further notice.

Attachments:
      epicdeath
      Participant

Please ensure that the ‘violated rules’ you have listed are actually rules that we have listed here (and use the exact names of the rules please). Toxic I take to mean flaming and ‘non stop blabbering’ I assume is spam but I cant see calling badly being against our rules.

Saves us some time ty.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by epicdeath.
        Participant

In this case everything started with a discussion about an build-order / a lvl-2-send.

In the further course, King Escanor was pinged a several times. Nobody can be forced to build in a certain way.

Nonetheless, teammates should not be ignored by command, communication is a must in a team game.

Furthermore we are concerned about this game and in general, therefore we will consider implement a rule regarding this in the near future, please check the #fbgltd announcements channel regularly for further updates

Since there are no violations of the rules in the present case, but both parties did not behave well, we will speak to both.

We leave it at an short speech and hope that both parties learn something here.

This request is rejected.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Toxic Ghery(mslove)’ is closed to new replies.
        Donate
        Clan FBG Events
        May 2024
        M T W T F S S